Mistakes makes you stronger

This way or my way

"Be strong enough to walk away from what's hurting you and be patient enough to wait for the blessings you deserve"

There is no such thing as forever and there's no such thing as love, you though turning around from your parents with tears flowing down. 

"The more I love, the more I suffer and my hope turns into disappointment and into despair. I never thought my parents who i love with all of my heart would let me fall down this low like this"You thought while trying to walk straight out from the mansion and back to the car. You wanted to hate your parents as much as you hate Kai for making you going through a hell on earth but you can't, why? Because you thought you loved them all, but do you really know what love really is? You guess not since you'd never got any love from them only orders. 

You have make many mistake of thinking and hoping he'll change himself and it'll be different and better but the hope blew up in the air every time you spend time with him. This time you gave up and decided to leave both Kai and your parents alone. Away from all the control to a better place you've always wanted to be, England.

 

To Kim Jongin , Kai-ssi 

Do you remember the day we cursed at each other and swore we would never fall in love with each other? 

I failed the oath miserably, if I could rewind the time I would choose to walk the other way and never meet you.

The timing was wrong and I was wrong for thinking you've fallen for me, at least a little but I was wrong.

Since there will not be next time, I wish you a happy life with your famous girlfriend  

Our arrange marriage ends here, love was not our main subject any way.

Kim Minah.

 

Kai look at the letter with red big eyes and tears threating to fall down. He slams the letter down on the desk and threw everything on it across the whole room.

"Why did you give me this right now?!" He asked Mr Choi who is closet to him and take care of him since the day he came to this world. Mr Choi got frightened because this is the first time he seen Kai this mad and furious over a person especially over a girl he swore he would never love. He guess Kai have lost to the girl, he've lost his world. He can now tell that his master loves her as much as the girl love his young master.

"I apologize young master, I thought everything about Ms Kim is unimportant to you" Mr Choi bow deep down with his head down low and Kai turn down his volume and put both of his hands om his hips and then ordered Mr Choi out from the room. After he made sure that Mr Choi is out he drop down to the floor hard and then the tears that keeps threating to fall down flow down like it never did before in his life. He keeps beating himself and blame himself for every wrongs he've done to you beacuse he now realised he cant go a day without you. He have to bring you back but it's to late, you're far gone from him.

 

Over the pass years overboard makes you a stronger and independent girl. And you have developed many things and earn many knowlegde from yourself,the country and your new boyfriend, Park Seojun your first crush. You never thought you would see him again, but you guess you can't avoid those people who suppose to be in your life, including Kai. You will definitely meet him again when you go back to Korea and that's one of the biggest reason why you don't want to go back. Seojun always complain and wished you would come back to korea since he can't stand the long distance relationship. And you would always reply with a pouty face and ask him to wait a little bit longer since you're not done with erasing everything about Kai. You have to learn to stand on your feet alone and be strong. You made mistakes and you learned from it and will never make the same mistake again. But if it happen again whether it is mistake of something else you will make it count and will make it unforgetable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Guys, thank you for reading and for subscribing to my story I appreciate it alot :) 

See you soon with my next update, have a nice day reading stories. And comment down below if you want, I appreciate all your opinions