chapter 1

Coffee

It was raining, Mira was walking and holding the umbrella carefully trying not to get herself wet. She stop by a nearby coffee shop and went inside. 

Love Coffee Shop staff- Welcome!

Mira- thank you, it's raining like crazy out there.

Love Coffee Shop - Yes, i noticed that. What will you be having?

Mira - Cappucino and do you have any croissants and buns?

Love Coffee Shop - Yes we do. which one do you prefer? 

Mira- i'll have the plain one and can you also bring the butter? thanks :)

Mira removed her red coat and put it at the chair with her bag. She take out her notebook, a pen and her phone. She checks her notes and call 

Ms. Kim, Art School Principal.

Mira - Hello, Ms. Kim. it's Mira

After she ended the call, her cappucino along with her croissants and buns arrived. She spread the butter on the croissant and ate it. Smiling while chewing  to herself till she heard a chuckle.

She look to her left and right trying to find the source only to find Big Bang sitting 3 tables away from her (as in 12 o'clock).

Her face is like "are they laughing at me?" raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

She continue to ignore and drink her Cappucino when she heard a voice "umm"

She look up and saw G-Dragon looking at her, smiling and waving at her. Mira look to her left and right but saw no one, so she pointed to herself "Me?"

G-Dragon nods and wave to her again, so she wave back. She was about to answer when her phone rings.

Mira- Hello? 

She instantly wore her red coat, put 10,000 won on the table and went out from the coffee shop in hurry.

Love Coffee Shop - Where did that miss went? Oh she paid the bill. 10,000 WON? omg her bill is only 5000 won, she have to take back her 5000 won.

the end