Teaser

The Inevitable Epilogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a story about love, but let me warn you this is not a love story. In this world, we're all the main characters of our own stories. This is my life story. At some point in my life, I have concluded that I will definitely end up with my current lover, Kim Taehyung, but fate played a cruel game in our story. Suddenly, the two hands of time decided that it's time for the epilogue. How funny that I kept on blaming life, fate or time, when in fact there was no one else to blame, but me. Me. I am the one who chose to end it.

 

I stared at cellphone. It has been ringing nonstop since I left him at the restaurant. I swallowed hard and stopped myself from picking it up.

 

20 missed calls. 7 voicemails. 3 from Taehyung. The rest from Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung.

 

I listened to the voicemails and immediately regretted it. Taehyung's deep voice was tired and strained.

 

"Kookie-ah. Jungkookie. Where are you? Please talk to me."

"Kookie-ah. I won't be mad...just, just answer the phone."

"Kookie-ah. We're not yet over, are we?"

 

I can no longer stop my tears from falling. I am destroying the man that I have sworn to love. I am breaking him. As much as I love him and want to be with him, I need to find myself that I have lost in the process of loving him so much. I need to find the Jeon Jungkook that he has always loved because right now I cannot recognize t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter