Final

Shoes In Love

Once upon a time, there was a young prince called Seungri living in a magical kingdom. He was the son of the king and queen of that kingdom. He had a sister and both lived happily in the big castle.

The prince was 14 years old and he loved to go to take a walk in the village and the forest. He always went to the village to see the girls and to buy bread. He loved the bread from a little bakery near to the castle, and he even made friends with the bakery’s owner, who always tried to give him free bread, but he never accepted it for free. And he went to the forest when he wanted to relax a little. He liked to sit down under a tree next to the river.

However, prince Seungri was a little weird. Or at least that’s what people in the village said. His clothes always were ‘weird.’ He liked to wear shining clothes, socks of different colors, sometimes he even wore different pair of shoes. He didn’t care what people said about him, he just wore what he liked to wear.

One day, Seungri decided he didn’t have enough shoes, so he drew a design and sent it to the best shoe shop in the kingdom. He was sure his new shoes were going to be perfect. His design was one of a kind, and he liked that.

 

***

 

When prince Seungri’s design arrived to the shoe shop, everyone started working immediately.

Some hours later, a perfect right shoe was over a showcase. His color was black, he had two little dark eyes and he looked very elegant. He was moving as far as his little body allowed him, but the only thing he could see was the workers’ backs. Anyway, a few hours later, the workers moved away and let the black shoe see his partner. A left shoe, dark blue color, with two little brown eyes, and he also looked elegant. They just needed to look at each other for one second to know that the other was their one and only partner.

 

***

 

Prince Seungri walked into his room and saw a box on his bed. He sat down and opened it, finding there his new shoes. Excitedly, he took them out and put them on the bed. They were exactly as he imagined them. The black shoe was very elegant, and Seungri decided to call him Seunghyun. The dark blue shoe was very cute, and Seungri named him Jiyong. He tried them on and went out to have a walk with them. Both shoes were feeling good to finally have names.

 

***

 

Some months later, prince Seungri realized that his cute shoes Seunghyun and Jiyong seemed to be in love with each other. Usually all his other shoes stayed together when he didn’t wear them, and sometimes he could see how their little eyes smiled, but these two shoes were different. They were like magnets, when the prince didn’t wear them, they didn’t pull apart from each other not even an inch.

The next day, prince Seungri woke up in a good mood. The day was perfect to go out and walk a little in the forest. He dressed up elegant like the prince he was and took Seunghyun and Jiyong with him. The three of them were good friends.

When they got to the forest, Seungri sat down under his favorite tree, with his feet near the river so his shoes could refresh a little, and without realizing it he fell asleep.

The prince woke up when he felt cold in his foot. He opened his eyes and saw how in his left foot, were Jiyong was supposed to be, was only his sock. He looked at Seunghyun and saw his little eyes closed very strongly. Then Seungri heard something. He turned to his left side and saw a tabby kitten playing with Jiyong. The kitten was biting the shoe, and he was wet with the river’s water. Prince Seungri stood up and carefully pulled the kitten away, then he saw Jiyong had his eyes closed and a little scratch on his left side. Seungri took him with both hands and ran towards the shoe shop. He didn’t care if his left foot was going to get hurt with the village’s rocks, the important thing was his little shoe to be fixed. When he got there, he left Jiyong with the shoe shop workers. Seungri was very worried, but they told him that it was a simple scratch, and they could fix it.

The prince sat down outside the shoe shop to wait for his cute shoe. He looked at Seunghyun and he was still eyes shut tight, of course he was worried for Jiyong too.

When Seungri felt like he was about to fell asleep, one of the workers went out and gave him his dear Jiyong. He was cleaner and they had fixed up the scratch. And he looked very happy. Prince Seungri smiled and ran towards the castle, with Jiyong in both hands and still one foot barefoot.

 

***

 

Three years passed since prince Seungri had Seunghyun and Jiyong with him. The prince was already 17 years old, he was all grow up and his shoes had been with him all the way. They were already old and a little dirty, now they were even smaller than Seungri’s feet. Since some time ago, the prince couldn’t wear them anymore, but he kept them safe in his closet, together with all the other shoes.

Someday the prince opened the closet looking for a pair of his new shoes to wear, and he found his littles Seunghyun and Jiyong sleeping very close to each other. Seungri kept staring at them. He already knew they were closer than the normal shoes. What if…?

Prince Seungri jumped a little and ran out of his room. How come that he didn’t think about this before? If he begged enough, maybe his mother’s personal sorcerer will help him.

 

***

 

Prince Seungri walked into his room with the sorcerer. Both went towards the closet and the prince opened it. His little shoes were awake and he smiled sweetly at them. He explained his plan to them and their little eyes widened. The prince took them with both hands and put them in the floor of his room, a considerable distance between them. The sorcerer looked at them and smiled.

He started mumbling some words and suddenly a blue light came out from Jiyong and Seunghyun. The light became blinding and then, there was two handsome men where the shoes had been before. Prince Seungri smiled, now they could live with him and be his friends and talk to each other. But at that moment he had prince duties, so he said bye to them and left the room with the sorcerer.

For the first time, Jiyong turned to his side to look at Seunghyun, and he got stunned the moment Seunghyun’s eyes looked back at him. Those were the same eyes he knew all his life, only the outside was different.

Jiyong was such a cute boy. Smaller than Seunghyun, with black and dark blue hair, slim, and those beautiful eyes that caught Seungri and Seunghyun’s hearts.

And Seunghyun was very handsome and elegant, he had black hair and he looked like a model, also his gaze was oh so deep.

Jiyong blushed and looked to the floor. In that new human shape he started to had new feelings. Seunghyun’s gaze made him got very nervous, besides the height difference was too obvious now. Instead, Seunghyun was dying to hug his little Jiyong. In human shape was even more beautiful than when they were prince Seungri’s shoes.

All of a sudden Jiyong felt a pair of arms around him, and he could smell his partner’s distinctive essence. Slowly he hugged him back. They stood like that a few minutes, until Seunghyun pulled Jiyong away and cupped his face with both hands. He smiled while looking at him. He was truly beautiful, and he was his and only his Jiyong… well, maybe he was Seungri’s too, but that could be discussed later. Jiyong smiled back at him. Definitely those eyes were his Seunghyunnie’s eyes.

Slowly the elder leaned in, to finally do what he imagined doing for years. He had seen a lot of times humans kissing, and finally he was about to kiss his beautiful boy.

Their lips connected and they felt a lot of new sensations. It was a sweet and innocent kiss, but it made them feel like they were flying in the sky.

They broke the kiss and smiled to each other again. Finally they could do all those things humans do to demonstrate their love, like holding hands, kissing, or hugging when the other were cold. Seunghyun took Jiyong’s left hand carefully and stared at it. There was a draw. It was a happy face. Jiyong noticed and smiled sweetly. That day when the kitten scratched him, prince Seungri put a happy face sticker over the fixed scratch. A very cute gesture from him.

Seunghyun caressed Jiyong’s hand a little and then kissed it. They looked at each other again, Jiyong blushing a little, and smiled, thinking on all the things they could do together now. Seunghyun leaned in and whispered over Jiyong’s lips those words he was eager to say, the words he wanted to tell him since the very first moment.

I love you.