Donghyun- PROM WITH ME?

Stories with your favorite boyfriend

 

 
You woke up and saw that today was Febuary 14,meaning valentines day. You panicked as you look in the clock because it's alrealy 7:30AM and school starts at 8:00AM.You went straight through the bathroom and grabed a slice of bread and went to school. Of course, you did not forget the chocolate that you worked hard on last night. It was kept safely in your bag the night before to prevent you from completely forgetting about it. It was 7:55 and you pedaled faster than ever. You reached school 3 minutes later and ran through the stairs and arrived at exactly 7:59 in the classroom. The whole classes applauded and was totally amazed that you weren't late for today. Even the teacher's jaw was close to falling to even think that you're not late.
 
"yahhhh I made it!!!"
 
"good job Miss ~~~~~~" your teacher said
 
You made your way to your seat beside your crush and bestfriend Donghyun. 
 
"yahh what made go to school in time for today?" Donghyun asked, as you sit on your chair
 
"nothing, figured that I need to" 
Little did he know that it was for him, you wanted to be earlier than everyone so that you can give him your chocolate, but you can't since you made it just in time. You sigh as you told yourself to wait for dissmisal. Your eyes widen as you saw three whole bags of chocolate in different wrappings beside donghyun's seat.
 
"are those all yours" you pointed at the bags
 
"yea....I kinda made more that last year" he said with a grin
 
"lucky....." 
 
You then thought, not to give your chocolate anymore.
 
-dismissal-
 
It was a half day today so you get to spend time with Donghyun. Since all of your friends have many activities you were left with him alone. The both of you decided to go to the park and have a picnic under the tree. You went to a convinient store to buy some food and went to the park.
 
"ohhh I forgot to buy chocolates" you said as you let out a sigh
 
You can never survive a meal without chocolates.
 
"yahhh don't worry I have many" Donghyun said as he shove the 3 bags of chocolates unto your face
 
"oh yeah..but can I eat that, I mean those girls worked hard to give you that"
 
"hmmm well I can't eat it all can I?"
 
"sure....this is called helping anyway"
 
You ate while talking with Donghyun. You and him talked about random things until you touched the topic about prom. You really wanted to take him with you but you were too afraid to ask.
 
"hey have you seen the prom poster?" donghyun asked
 
"yea it's kinda cliche.......under the stars??? as the title?"
 
"it's romantic"
 
"what's romantic with having our prom in the middle of the field at night?"
 
"well we see the stars and I hope they have a great setup"
 
"okay I hope they will"
 
When you are about to get a sandwitch from the plastic bag, you accidentally bump you bag causing your chocolate to be blended with others that Donghyun has. Donghyun helped you fix your stuff and your hands accidentally touch each other. You blushed and he noticed it but did not teased you for he was also happy himself.
 
After a a few minutes the both of you went home.When you reached your house, you went upstairs and put your hands on top of your chest. Your heart was beating loudly until now. You got your bag and searched for the chocolate, but it wasn't there. You thought it was lost but it was with Donghyun. You did not mind it and slept.
 
--at Boyfriend's dorm--
 
"AHHHH that very tiring" he said as he reached the livingroom 
 
"wheeew who knew being handosme is this tough"
 
Just then the other members of boyfriend came from practice, they did not have chocolates this year because the guards block off the fans.
 
"yahhhh..... I want chocolates" Minwoo protested
 
"aishhhh the company just want to protect us" Jeongmin said
 
"owhh so tired I want to sleep" the twins said in unison
 
"faster let's go upstairs to rest" hyungseong said
 
The five went to the living room upstairs, and they were surprised by the chocolates of donghyun.
"hey welcome home, where's your chcocolates?"
 
"the company didn't allow fans to give us" the five said in unison
 
"really?? oh well you can have those..." Donghyun said causing the five to attack the chocolates
 
"wait I'll get my part" Donghyun went and choose some chocolates, he noticed a very peculiar one and got it. Luckily that was yours.
 
"enjoy" he said as he went to his room
 
The other members chowdown on the food.
 
Donghyun laid on the bed while opening the chocolate. A letter fell from the box, and while eating the chocolate he read it. 
 
Dear Donghyun,
 
Hey, you know I've liked you for 10 years now. Since the day we met till now. 
I want you to know my feeling and I don't expect you to answer me. Please don't
ignore me, and please do treat me still as a friend. Here's some chocolates to show 
my feelings, I made them ...so I hope that you eat them!
 
from:~~~~~~~~
 
His eyes widen and he could not comprehend what was it. It's just that he was so happy, he also liked you since way before and his feeling are even stronger now. His phone rang and it was the manager telling him to take 3 weeks off from school for their schedule is so hectic. He answered him with a yes.
 
"ahhhh so how am I going to confess???" he asked himself
 
They will be back on march 14 and Donghyun can't do anything about it, so he texted you and said to meet you on that day.
 
 
-on the bus-
"hyung why are you sad" Minwoo askesd
 
"I don't know how to tell ~~~~~ how I feel" donghyun answered
 
"BWOHHHH YOUR TELLING HER???" the boyfriend members said in unison
 
"yes....she did wrote me a letter about it"
 
"wahhh..then we will help you" Jeongmin said while giving a smile
 
"yes yes we will" kwangmin said as he turned to donghyun
 
"so What's the plan" Youngmin said after waking up from his sleep
 
"hyung ?? isn't march 14 white day??" Hyunseong said
 
"ohhhh THAT GAVE AN IDEA" Donghyun said with a grin
 
The six members plan the whole time while on the bus. You on the other hand was about daydreaming him. The weeks have past and you were so busy that you forgot that it's already March 14. School is keeping you so busy that you ignored everything that will destract you.
 
--March 14--
You were waking down the corridor and suddenly a person blindfolded you and carried you to some place. You kept on struggling and winding, but the person was just so strong. Little did you know it was Hyunseong who took you. Hyunseong made you sit down on a chair, he then took off your blind fold. The room was so dark, you can't see anything. Until suddenly the spotlight lit and it was Donghyun looking handsome in his white tuxedo. 
 
"Donghyun?? why?? what??" you said as you began to worry about what's happening
 
Soon after Jeongmin opened the lights and the whole gymnasium is filled with roses and in the middle was the words that was spelled using your favorite flowers, PROM WITH ME? Donghyun approached you with chocolates in his hand. You can't expalin how happy you were. 
 
" here's my gift for you, inexchange for the chocolate you gave me" Donghyun said while winking
 
"huh?? but it was lost??"
 
" well it magically went into my bag so.... how's that?"
 
"wahhh thank you" you said as you blushed and remembered the letter inside
 
"so what's your answer?"
 
Your tears can't help but fall as you said yes. In your surprise Donghyun kissed your tears away and with wiped them using his hands. 
 
" yahh Don't cry you're making me look bad"
 
"it's just that..."
 
"I know....don't worry from now on I'll make you happier ,my one and only girlfriend"
 
You can't beleive what you just heard..... I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND??? YOU SAID IN YOUR MIND AS YOUR HEART EXPLODES WITH HAPPINESS!!!
 
 
After that heartwarming confession, Donghyun kissed you on the lips. It was the greatest thing that you ever felt.
 
---------------
A/N
 
HEY there guys!!! how was it????? hope it made you happy:))))
 
so I'll be doing kwangmin ang youngmin nxt!! STAY TUNED!
 
please comment :)))