The Lost Memory

The Lost Memory (5th Year Anniversary Special)

Five years had passed.....

A man whose name is Kim Seokjin or Jin is living with a family that take care of him after an accident. He did not remember anythung except his name. Hw is trying to remember but everything he do is up to no avail.

Jin was staring at the windows at his beautiful apartment that he lived. "What are you doing hyung?" ask Jungkook, his foster brother. "I don't know, I'm just thinking." he said. "Don't worry too much, you will get sick." Jungkook said. "I want to know who my family, what am I?" Jin said back. "For now, let's go have some fun." Jungkook said while drag him on the sofa and turn on the tv.

They watch a news. "A popular kpop group, Infinite has disappear. The police are still investigated this accident. no one know what will happened. We hope all Infinite's fan will not be sad."

Jungkook turns another channel. "What happened now, being a kpop idol is not safe." Jin said. "Everything is not safe now." Jungkook said while typing something on his phone. "Hyung, I want to go out, tell mom I'm not return for dinner." said Jungkook while leaving the house. "Ok!" Jin said. He thought that maybe alien invasion incident from five years ago is caused his amnesia.

That night.....

Jin was sleeping, then he heard a voice in his dream.

"Oppa run!"

"I won't leave you."

"There they are."

"Stop!"

He then wakes up. He was confused about that dream. He always wondered if that dream is related to his past. He went to the kitchen to have some drink before he went back to sleep.

Tomorrow morning.....

Jin were working his foster father. During the lunch break, he was eating at the restaurant. When he left the restaurant, he saw a woman. His heartbeat starting to beat fast. When that woman saw him, she quickly run away trying to avoid him. He then remembered his dream. He was wondered if that woman was connected with his past.

On his way to his office, he accidentally hit a man. He go out of his car and helps him. "Are you okay?" Jin asked. "I'm okay." that man said. "I will sent you to hospital, what is your name?" Jin asked. "My name is Lay. You are willing to helps me after you hit me. You are a responsible person." That man whom name is Lay said. "Let's go to hospital." Jin said. "No need. Take this." Lay said while give him a blue flower. "That flower can grant your wish." Lay said before he disappeared. "What was that?" Jin said before go back into his car.

That night.....

Jin reads the newspaper before going to sleep. "The five superhereos who saves the earth five years ago is disappeared." he read the text from the newspaper. He then turns to another page. "Team Exo wins football match." Jin reads the at the sport section. He then went to sleep after he tired. Without he notices, the flower glow. He started to dream.


Jin and his girlfriend, Naeun are dating at the park. Then, few people come. "Miss Naeun, your dad asked us to take you home." said one of the man while grab Naeun. "No!" said Naeun. "It is an order. If you not..." that man said. The other man beat Jin up. "STOP!" Naeun said. Jin is still beaten up. "Fine! I will follow you home." Naeun said. The other man stop the beating. Naeun follow the men home. "No!" said Jin.


Jin wakes up from his sleep. "What was that? Why I can't remember more" he said. he then looking at the windows. It is already morning. He looks at the flower. "Is it the cause?" he thought. Then he remembered his dream. "So, the woman I found other day is Naeun?" he thought again.

He went to a restaurant. He suddenly saw Naeun and her friends. He approached them. "Naeun?" he asked. Naeun looked at him. Naeun quickly go away followed by her friends. 

Somewhere in the city.....

"Is he the one you said?" one of Naeun friends said. "Yes." she said. "How did he remember?" Naeun thought to herself. "So where should we go?" said one of Naeun friend. "I just want to go home." she said.

At home.....

"How is your day?" her father asked. "It is okay." Naeun said. "Alright then, just don't meet that stupid guy anymore." her father continue. "Okay, I promise." she said and go back to her room.

That night.....

Jin was looking some information on the internet. He was searching about Naeun's family and what happened to him five years ago. "I see, so her father is suspected to taking bribes, drug, and other illegal things other than working at his own company." Jin said to himself. Then, he stating to remember something.


Flashback.....

Jin was walking to meet Naeun. Then he saw some people are doing illegal transaction. Some of them were wearing Naeun's father company uniform. "What are they doing?" Jin thought. When he want to leave, they heard him. He quickly run. "Stop!" they people said.

End of flashback....


He cannot remembered more than that. "What happened after that?" he said to himself. After that, he just browsing some random things to kill his kill before he feels sleepy. Then, he saw a news. "Are Vampires and Werewolves are real?" He starting to read it.

"Seoul - Last night, two people were killed. They were bitten mark at their neck. They lost all their blood. Meanwhile, another case about the same place, A corpse that half eaten were left it is suspected that they were eating by werewolves."

"Scary." he said. Suddenly, he feels sleepy and he then go to sleep to get a good rest. He then starting to dream again but this time more than before, thanks to the flower.

After a few days.....

Jin met Naeun's dad. "Hello." he said. "Hello." that man said because did not know that Jin memory are return. "Did you connected to my past?" Jin asked him. "I don't know you. How should I know?" he replied again. Jin then started to tell that wicked man a story.


Flashback.....

Jin quickly run after found that illegal transaction. He went to the park to meet Naeun. "Let's run." Jin said while dragging her. "Where are we going?" Naeun asked. "I found something that your father do." Jin said. "I know that why I called you, I want to run with you. after i knew it." Then, suddenly, Naeun accidentally tripped. "Are you okay?" Jin asked. "Oppa run!" Naeun said. "I won't leave you." Jin said. "There they are!" said the men who were chasing Jin that already met with the one who finding Naeun. "STOP!" one of them said. Jin tried to drag Naeun with him. One of them shot Jin's legs. The men caught both of them.

In a dark room.....

Jin was awake. "Why you doing this?" he asked. A man come to him and take out a necklace, trying to hypnosis him. "From now on, you will forgot everything, you will only remember your name." said that man. Then, that man continue. "You will go sleep and when I go out from this room, you will awake and forgot everything." That man then left that room and close the door. Jin then woke up and went to the door and opened it. He left the room. He just walked aimlessly before he got hit by a car. The driver took him to hospital and took care of him.

End of Flashback.....


Jin looked at the man who mastermind behind all this. Then, Naeun come. "Dad, stop it." she said. "I think I should silent you two up." said that man while pointing a gun at Jin and Naeun. Then, police come and arrested him. "I am prepared before I come here." Jin said. "I hate you." said that man and taken by the police.

Jin looked at Naeun. "Why you did not contact me or find me?" Jin asked. "I was threated by my dad that if I trying to find you or reveal him to the police, he will kill me and then find you to kill you." Naeun said. "Finally, all of this is over." Jin said. Both of them are kissing.

THE END.....


Referrence.....

Infinite disapperance - Game I: The Haunted Mansion

Alien Invasion - SHINee World: The Super Heroes

Blue Flower - We Are Wolves!

Team Exo - We are One!

Vampires and Werewolves - Human, Vampires and Werewolves


This story is in rush so don't forget to tell me is something wrong.

Thank you for reading.