Bringing You Love

Bringing You Love

"Hello, my name is Yoon Doojoon and I'm your wonderful daughter's boyfriend," He bowed politely and carefully to show respect, "It's very nice to meet you."

His girlfriend laughed at the side, "Stop being so formal, Joonie! they're not going to bite your head off."

True enough, her parents laughed as well and joined in. They were cool about him and they're cool to him. They asked about how was school for him ("I didn't go to University and just focused on developing my family’s sport school."), what his parents do for a living ("Dad owns a sport school and mom designs jewelries."), if he has siblings ("An elder sister and now currently study hard in University so she can take over Mom’s bussiness."), and if he would die for their daughter ("No, I'll live to take care of her."). More or less, they liked his answers and they definitely liked him too.

"I thought you had a younger brother?" Doojoon asked when his girlfriend was sending her out the gate, "Why wasn't he present today and isn't it late enough for a teenager to be out like this?" It was, after all, 11PM.

She shrugged and looked at him sadly, "My brother's a bit of a delinquent and he likes to go roam around and cause trouble. My parents are really worried about his future."

"It's going to be fine. I'd love to meet him next time," Doojoon grinned and kissed her forehead before leaving, "I'll drop by and pick you up at school tomorrow, okay?"

Finally was the best word he could describe his feelings after he had walked out of the house. It would always be nerve-wreaking to be introduced to his girlfriend's family and this is just his third time to do so. Especially since he has to pretend to be smart and all that maturity stuff, it's not just cutting out for him. But he loves her, at least, to pretend for her and her family.

Taking out his iPod, he rode a bus and sat near the window. There are only a few passengers on, a teenager on the other side and an old man at the very back. He placed his earphones and concentrated at the road ahead of him. Tomorrow is another busy day, it's the end of the month and people expect him to go on Sale so they would be…



His consciousness came back to him when he felt a soft tug at his back. Immediately opening his eyes, he saw the boy at the other side beside him and holding his phone.

Wait, what?!

"Why do you have my phone on your hands?!" Doojoon shrieked but no one on the bus actually paid attention to him,

"I'm planning on borrowing it so I can play since I'm bored," The boy drawled while staring at him as he just blinked, "Duh, I'm stealing it."

Realization dawned into him as he quickly grabbed the phone from the boy's hands and glared. Somehow, his glare felt weak when compared to the other boy.

The boy in front of him was a little bit chubby but not enough to be called fat, his hair is dyed dark brown, fair skin and judging by his body structure, he couldn't be more than 175cm. And his clothes? Damn, Doojoon has to admit this boy's fashion sense is good if not amazing.

"But why?" He cocked his head to the left and tried to make out the situation in front of him.

The other boy sighed and looked at him pitifully, "I don't know why but you give off the sense that you're stupid. I won't be surprised if you're not in University."

"How did you know?!" Okay wrong question in Doojoon's part since the other boy now looks annoyed.

"Good gracious, I'm right?!" Faking a gasp, the boy glared at him even more, "I'm stealing so I can get money to rent a room for the night, I'm not really planning to sleep in the cold street, you know."

"Then go home," Doojoon suggested as he stood up since it's his stop.

"Where are you going?" It was the boy's turn to ask, surprised that Doojoon was just letting this go.

"Home, I have work tomorrow too." Doojoon smiled and winked, "Go home kid, your family must be hella worried about you."

Surprisingly, when Doojoon went down the stop he heard someone follow him. He turned and saw that he is, once again, face to face with the boy from the bus.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" The boy asked as he fiddled with his pocket.

"Yeah," Doojoon blinked as he do not understand what the other boy is getting onto, "But why are you asking me this?"

"Do you love her very much?" The other boy pressed.

"Yes, very much." No, really, Doojoon doesn't understand where this is going.

"Do you think, if she finds out you kissed someone else, better yet, a boy, she'd break up with you?" The other boy took out a camera from his pocket and is currently turning it on.

"Obviously," Doojoon answered with furrowed eyebrows, "And I'd hate that to happen since--"

Too late might be the word because Doojoon didn't notice how the other boy was already in front of him, pressing their lips together for a kiss.

Doojoon knew he should push the other boy away or at least throw him off of him but he tasted addicting. It was weird how this boy kissing him felt and taste like heaven and completion, as if enticing him to forget everything around him and concentrate on that one kiss alone. Which is what he did, as he continued to respond and move his lips to a rhythm only they knew.

Until his senses made out a flash of light and he opened his eyes only to see the other boy holding the camera to an angle where you could see the two of them kissing.

"What the--" He was about to curse when the other boy showed him the picture. It was clear, very clear that it was him and he was kissing this boy in front of him, "What are you planning to do with this picture?!"

Grinning, the other boy hid the camera in his phone again, "I really have nowhere to sleep in, would it be a bother if I crash in on your house? Or else your girlfriend would be receiving a rather shocking picture later…"

Blackmail, Doojoon finally gets it.

---

One would think it would be hard to live in and live with someone you barely knew. Someone, who, by the way, you first met when they tried to rob you. Not to the add the fact that the very person kissed you and blackmails you into letting him stay at your house.

For someone like Doojoon, it's really just okay for him to take care of other people. Some people say he looks scary, others say he has that bad boy aura, while others would even add in that he looks hot. But among those who talk about him, only a few people would really know the contrast between him and his personality.

He thinks his personality is weird. He wouldn't deny he's a bit stupid, but he isn't that stupid. So he can't use a laptop properly, there's still typewriter anyway. So he can't play the CD on a DVD correctly, that's why you watch in a cinema, right? But no one knows anyway, how he's so stupid.

This is probably why he enjoys living with Yoseob, yup. The boy who blackmailed him. First, the other boy knows how to use the laptop so he doesn't have to hurt his fingers typing in the typewriter ("Oh my… I never knew this machine still exist up to now! What do your students say when they get a typewritten letter instead of a computerized one?!" "They don't, they thought I use a f-f… a something that changes the writing of a letter." "A font, you mean a font, right?") Second, his DVD that's gathering dust under the TV is now put into good use. Third, he doesn't have to hide his stupidity and can now enjoy goofing around, although he ends up getting laughed at or raised an eyebrow by the younger boy. Although he mostly gets bullied around by Yoseob, it was worth it in the end
In short, he didn't think he'd enjoy living with Yoseob this much.

---

"YAH! YANG YOSEOB, WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH MY HAIR IRON?!" Doojoon screamed immediately when he woke up and found the younger boy in front of the mirror and touching his most precious possession, "HEY, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?!"

He hurriedly stood up and tried to catch the other boy who was running with all his might. They ran through the cramped kitchen, a bare living room, a huge shower place, two rooms filled with Doojoon’s old things, and then back to the bedroom wherein Doojoon finally caught him.

"LET ME GO!" Yoseob really wasn't the type to give up easily as he tried to hit Doojoon countless of times.

"GIVE ME BACK MY HAIR IRON AND WE WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM!" Their screaming doesn't really indicate that they're fighting, more like they're playing around.

Doojoon glomp-tackled Yoseob to the bed and tickled him, the two of them laughing around and screaming of joined stomachache and tears.

"SO YOU'RE RETURNING IT TO ME OR NOT?!" Doojoon laughed as Yoseob squirmed underneath him.

"I…WON'T!" Yoseob laughed loudly, "LET... ME GO OR ELSE... I'LL SHOW HER THE PICTURE!"

Immediately, as if doused with cold water, they let go and sat on opposite sides of the bed, staring at anywhere but each other.

The magic word had been spoken.

---

They've been avoiding the subject of Doojoon having a girlfriend as they slept together under the bed each night with arms around each other. It was painful for both of them, but they just didn't know the whole reality of the hurt each is undergoing.

Doojoon thought Yoseob was ignoring the topic because the other boy is guilty for living with him when he has a girlfriend already plus the kiss.

Yoseob thought Doojoon was ignoring the topic because the older boy has a girlfriend he loves very much yet he lets him stay with him plus the kiss.

But neither knew it was more than that, much more than that.

---

"Why don't you go home, Seobie, don't your parents worry about you?" Doojoon asked the other boy one night when they were both under the blanket and is getting ready to go to sleep.

"Are you tired of me already?" Yoseob retorted, raising an eyebrow as he finished placing the blanket on his body.

"No, not that," Doojoon smile softly as he pushed the strand of hair from Yoseob's face, "I just don't think you're making it easier for them if you don't at least visit them."

"So you're telling me to go home, is that it?" Glaring now, Yoseob pushed Doojoon's hands away from his face.

"Of course not, you could stay here forever if you want to," Somehow, those words made Doojoon's heart beat double it's speed when it escaped his mouth, "Why don't you want to go home anyway? From how you talk about them, they don't seem like the bad type."

"They aren't," Yoseob sighed, "I just feel like I'm a failure to them. My sister is beautiful and she gets good grades plus she's really charming and could make any guy fall for her. While me, a delinquent who is only good in singing and dancing, I don't deserve their care."

Sensing the hurt that is overflowing from the boy's tone, Doojoon wrapped a comforting arm around the younger boy and let him sleep there.

"It's not a bad thing to visit your family once or twice," He whispered in his ears and caressed the boy's hair.

---

"Why are you up and dressed so early?" Doojoon rubbed his eyes and saw that Yoseob was already up and dressed in clothes that says he's going somewhere, "And don't touch my hair iron or else."

Yoseob scoffed as he closed the drawer that contains Doojoon's favorite hair iron. He grabbed a comb and carefully styled his hair instead. "You suggested I go and visit my family, right? So I'm going."

Surprised, Doojoon smiled really wide as he threw a pillow at Yoseob who yelped and glared at him.

"What was that for?!" Yoseob screamed, annoyed that his hair styling was interrupted.

"I'm proud of you," Doojoon grinned, "Stay as long as you want there and catch up with them."

Yoseob hmph-ed and rolled his eyes but smiled at himself when he thought Doojoon wasn't looking.

---

"You've been going home a lot earlier than usual, Joonie," His girlfriend told him when they were walking together on one of their dates, "And you don't drop by when you're bored, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, really, I'm just tired a lot nowadays," Lying had never been Doojoon's best point, "How's your mom and dad?"

"You should take a rest a lot and don't over work yourself," She kissed his cheek as an encouragement and then wrapped her arms around his, "They're doing fine, my brother came earlier and said that he would stay for the night. We talked before I went to school and he told me of this guy who took him in and had taken good care of him too."

"I will, I promise," They reached the gate of her house and he smiled, "I'll see you again tomorrow?"

"Su--"

The door of the house opened and his girlfriend's mom walked out with a bag of trash. She got surprised when she saw them but smiled too.

"Oh! Doojoon-ah, how are you?" She opened the gate to let her daughter in, "Why don't you join us for dinner? My younger son is here and you should meet him, I know that the two of you would just get along with each other."

"No, really, it's fine, I have to go home to finish tomorro--"

"MOM! Dad told me to ask you to buy some drinks for hi--"

The two of them stared at each other.

Doojoon was about to say his good bye so that he could ask Yoseob how his visit went when the very same person appeared in front of him.

"Oh, Yoseobie!" His girlfriend suddenly brightened up, "I want you to meet my boyfriend, his name is Yoon Doojoon. Joonie, this is my brother, Yang Yoseob."

---

"Where are you taking your stuff?" Doojoon woke up one morning with Yoseob in front of him with his bags, "Why are you packing?"

"I'm going home," Yoseob answered as he continued shoving all his belongings.

"But I thought you said you don't like staying at your house," He reasoned out as he got out of bed and stood in front of the other boy, "Why so sudden? And why didn't you come home in a week?"

"I was staying at our house," The younger boy answered again, "And it's only normal for me to stay at my house, this is your house, not mine, I was merely staying here."

"But--"

"I'll be going now," Yoseob brought the bag to his shoulders and faced Takaki, "You don't have to worry about the picture, I deleted it and burned all the copies I made."

"But--"

"I'm sorry for barging in to your life."

And then Doojoon was left alone, not knowing how everything just went.

---

"How's your brother?" Doojoon asked his girlfriend a month after Yoseob moved out.

"He's doing fine," She answered and then frowned, "He's doing great in school but he seems really empty as if his energy from before had been drained from his whole being. I asked him if he wanted to see the guy he stayed with but he wouldn't say anything."

Doojoon stiffened but let it go easily, "Oh, I hope he'd be fine soon…"

"Me too, I wish I could find the guy he stayed with, I'm sure he could cheer him up," She sighed.

---

Doojoon wasn't really planning to visit the younger boy but he had a delivery to a shop near his High School so he decided to take a peek and at least talk to him for a few seconds if not minutes.

"Seobie!" A small but muscular guy glomped Yoseob but let go as fast before clinging to another boy beside him, "I miss the Yoseobie who will return my cheery greetings!"

"Kwangie," The foreign-look boy he was clinging on said in a reprimanding voice, "Don't mind Kwangie, Seob-ah, you know how he can be at times."

"It's fine Dongwoon-ah, I already know how really insensitive to my feelings your boyfriend is," Yoseob smiled weakly before stopping in his tracks, "I'm going to go visit some place, you guys go ahead."

"Again?" Kikwang pouted before waving off, "Are you dropping by there again?"

"Yeah," Yoseob then walked off and left Kikwang and Dongwoon.

Doojoon followed the younger boy, silently walking and sometimes hiding and jumping like a ninja whenever his presence is felt. Along the way, he thought that the place looked familiar until they reached a very familiar building.

Before Doojoon could stop himself, he finally left his hiding as he ran to where the younger boy was standing. Surprise was etched in the boy's face when Doojoon suddenly wrapped an arm around his waist and enveloped him in his warmth as their lips moved in the very same rhythm it did when they first met.

"I missed you too, Yoseob-ah," Doojoon whispered as Yoseob shivered, "So much."

---

His girlfriend rarely visits him at work but she did and he got surprised.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he fixed a place for them to seat at, "It's not everyday you do come and visit."

She smiled weakly as she took the sit, "I came here the other day, I just didn't come and meet you."

"Why?" He took a glass of juice from the one he had prepared earlier and then took a seat in front of her and placing the glass on the middle.

"Doojoon,” He looked up to meet his girlfriend eyes, He know something’s wrong since the girl called him without using his nickname.

 

“Hm? What’s wrong?” He asked hesitantly

 

 I know now," She said sadly, "You were the one who took my brother in, weren't you?"

"I--"

"Let's break up, Doojoon."

---

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET AWAY FROM ME?!" Yoseob screamed when he saw Doojoon waiting for him in front of the school gate, "THAT WAS ONE TIME, IT'S NOT GOING TO--"

"It's fine, Seobie," Doojoon smiled as he tried to hold his hand.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FINE?! YOU'RE MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND!" Shrieking still, Yoseob's whole body was shaking in anger, "I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE THIRD WHEEL IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP!"

"We broke up earlier." Doojoon's attempt to hold the latter's hand succeeded when the other froze on the spot, "We broke up so you're not going to be a third wheel to any relationship."

"Y-You… but… why?"

"She saw us in front of the building last time," Yoseob felt the other tense again, "And she said that it was fine, she understands."

"I saw you the other day, kissing. And by just that, I could tell that you're the guy my brother stayed at," She smiled weakly, "And also because I saw how he smiled when you kissed him."

"B-but--"

"She accepts us, no strings attached," Doojoon whispered and held Yoseob close to him, "Now all I need is your confirmation."

"When he and I first talked the day he came back, he talked about the guy he is staying at. How his outer appearance is the complete opposite of who he really is. He said he was stupid in all the sense in the world. The guy cannot use the laptop, cannot play a CD in the DVD, can't live without his precious hair iron or can cook to save his life but he was caring and loving to him always. He talked and told stories and I realized how much Yoseob knows this guy and understands him," She brushed a tear away from her eyes, "When I found out it was you he was talking about, I realized how much I didn't know you. And that's when I thought that... you don't have to pretend and stay with me when it's obvious how much you care for him."

"I can't--"

"I love you."

"I hope you can be happy with him because I know how much he is, happy, when he's with you."

"More than your hair iron?" Yoseob asked as he wrapped his arms around the older boy.

"Maybe…" Yoseob hit him on the arm, "Of course, cannot be compared."

"I guess I love you too.."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!! this is my first time posting my fic in here.. so i start with a one-shot, but next, i will post my series fic :)
oh! please comment because it'll help me to improve my writings skill since i'm still a newbie here :p hope you enjoy my dooseob one-shot ^^