When an Angel falls into your backyard [editing]

When an Angel falls down from heaven

Since the innocent angel Baekhyun was fourteen, he was given the task of being a guardian angel. Chanyeols’ guardian to be exact.

The very first time Baekhyun looked down from the heavens and saw his ‘person’ his eyes lit up as he squealed happily and hugged his grumpy friend Kyungsoo.

“Ehhhh~ my first person!! Kyungieee~~ look! Looook! Hehehe don’t you think he looks like a giant Kyungie?” Which being Kyungsoo the latter replied with

“Hmmm more like yoda cuz of his ears...”

Baekhyun pouted at that as he squished Kyungsoo with his hug. Again, the puppy looking angel smiled airily from Heaven as he sighed looking at Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo looked weirdly at Baekhyun and thought while sighing

“Oh, no this is just the start of me saving Baekhyun. Isn’t it? Great...”

Four years later:

Since that day, Baekhyun was always getting in trouble for sneaking away to ‘dreamily stare at Chanyoda’ as Kyungsoo would say.

It was just like any other day, Baekhyun was staring down at Chanyeol while sighing dreamily while thinking “Hmmph who’s those boys hanging with Channie? *unconsciously pouts cutely god dammit* Ahhhh I wish I could be with Chanyeol...’

Now thinking out loud Baekhyun rolled on his own personal cloud while saying “It would be a dream come true!” Unknown to Baekhyun, he was just dangling of his personal cloud. Baekhyun kept rolling and rolling he didn’t notice he falling of till wham!

Baekhyun looked down alarmingly while screaming for he was way too close to hitting the ground. Who knows what kind of trouble he could get into now...

Chanyeol was just lazily sleeping on his couch when he heard something land with a big thud, in his backyard..

So quickly the alarmed giant got all thoughts of weird aliens and came running into the backyard with his rack.          But what he saw was totally not what he expected..

Wide scared puppy eyes staring back at him, a small quivering body which gave Chanyeol a sudden urge to hug the shivering puppy and pale untouched skin that reeked innocent

“Oh god an angel fell into my backyard.

 


part 1||