Chapter 1

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a ringing in my ears and I flung my eyes open, gasping for breath. 

Wait a minute. 

I was back in my own room, laying on my bed. My alarm clock was buzzing so hard it almost fell off the nightstand before I caught it. I shut it off and sat up on my bed, my head still hazy from sleep. 

It was a dream I realized before the door opened and someone came in. 

"Yoongi!" it slipped out of my mouth before I could think. 

"Why are you yelling?" 

"I-I.. sorry, I didn't mean to yell." I said realizing I overreacted. 

This is my brother, Park Yoongi that we're talking about here. He wouldn't do that... Not that I wouldn't want... Am I crazy?! I slapped myself. 

"What's wrong?"

At the sound of Yoongi's voice I suddenly snapped out of it. 

"Huh? Uh.. Nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?"

He walked over and sat next to me on my bed "Well for one thing, you just slapped yourself for no reason and you called me Yoongi."

"What's wrong with calling my brother by his name?" 

"I haven't heard you call me anything but Suga since last year." 

"It was just because you entered my room without knocking as soon as I woke up." 

Yoongi oppa tussled my hair, chuckling. "My little sister is growing into a woman," he smiled "You used to drag me into your room at night and force me to sleep with you." 

I punched his chest and turned away before he could see that I was blushing.

"Anyway mom and dad didn't come home again last night so I made breakfast." Yoongi said walking back to the door. "You better get ready for school." then he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

I stared at the door in which he left. There is a reason I nicknamed him Suga. I gave him that nickname when he started going out with his girlfriend last year. That's when I finally came to my senses and realized that he would get married to someone else one day and I would never be able to call him Honey or Sweethear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter