Chapter*1*

***An Old Mirror***
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yah”

“Omma!”

The roses are completely falling from her hand since losing start. When She look niggardly to the flowers, the first thing she aware is black shoe and black style pant.

Before she reaches her eyes to the upper, she met with smile handsome face which kneeled in front of her.

 

He know that she is the grand-daughter of Uncle Song.

The bright eyes are afflicted on her cute face. Therefore, he laugh a bit and

“What’s name of your baby??”... he ask kindly.

But the little girl in front of him can’t answer immediately.

“Is he the boss Kim Jong Kook?....Now he found I pick the flowers… How should I do if he don’t allow me to stay with grandpa?”…her little head is busy a bit with questions.

“If he don’t allow, I will be go back to my aunty…Andwae” By thiniking...

She immediately kneeled in front of him fearfully and pray with both of her hands.

“ I don't never pick up the flowers Ajusshi… Please don’t banish from this house… I don’t wanna go back my home…I’m pray you Ajusshi…please”… she cry and begging with tears.

“Huh…little girl…just get up”… Jong Kook amaze for her sudden action and try to stand this little girl.

“Why are you begging me suddenly? Huh…you cry too”

“Haraboji told me…I will be staying be good girl … if the boss don’t allow to stay, I will go back… So, please don’t banish me Ajusshi…I will never pluck the folwers…never”

“Ohh…baby”…Jong Kook look this baby girl upset mind and pick up the roses which scatter on the ground. And he give the flower in her small hand.

“Kyah… Ajusshi don’t scold you… And don’t banish you…So, just wipe your tears”

When he said like that, the little girl wipe her face with her palm happily.

For the whole day she play happily, her face is dirty. So, now she wipe with tears her face is change the brown color. And she become as a dirty girl.

Therefore, Jong Kook make a wry face intentionally and

“Now you’re dirty…Ajusshi don’t like the dirty girl”

“Neh…Ajusshi I promise I’ll never dirty again”…she reply immediately and her face is obviously worry for this man will be disfavor her.

“Ok…”…Jong Kook tap her little head and

“What’s your name?”

“Song Ji Hyo nim da”

“Song Ji Hyo…Why don’t you want to go back your home?”

“My aunty hit me often… and my uncle always hit me too. And they never treat the food …And I never ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter