Sunshine's Return

Sunshine's Return

“Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.”
Lamartine

Kang Seungyoon is such a warm person.

He is so warm-hearted that even his body exudes warmth. (That's Mino's conclusion.)

His long fingers, his breath against Mino’s nape, his suffocatingly tight hugs, just everything about Kang Seungyoon is warm.

But now, that warm presence is not around Mino.

He was always there, always surrounded him like sunshine blanketing the earth. Mino had gotten so used to his warmth that he took it for granted.

Now it's gone with him. And Mino honestly still doesn't know how to cope with the absence. It feels like an important part of him is missing. He feels incomplete. He feels empty. He's breathing, eating and sleeping but he is just merely living not alive.

Mino misses Seungyoon dearly.

He tries listening to music and his solo “Body” is dropped on shuffle..

“I miss your body
The tickling sound of your breath
I remember it faintly
I can’t feel you

I miss your body
Your shiny hair
I remember it faintly
So where are you?”

Not helping.. Listening to music is not helping him at all.

Tears start falling from his eyes and Mino doesn’t bother wiping them away. He closes his eyes trying to shut the memories out. Every time, a flashback of memories runs across his mind, his heart pricks.

He tries to get some sleep hoping to at least dream about his Kang Leader. Even meeting him in dream would do fine. He is that desperate.

He falls asleep finally. Just when he started drifting off into deep sleep, someone shakes his shoulders.

It’s Lee Seunghoon trying to wake him up.

"Song Dramatic Mino, get up and look who's back!"

 Then he hears the familiar voice from the living room.

"Mino Baby, I'm back!"

His eyes flies opened. He gets up immediately and dashes out of his bedroom. He runs so fast almost bumps into the person standing in the hallway. He stands in front of the culprit who made his heart ached. Mino throws his hands around his neck and hugs him tight knocking the air out of the person in his embrace.

"Seungyoonie!! You are back!" He calls out almost wailing.

Seungyoon breathes "Yeah I'm back!" into Mino’s fluffy hair.

Mino hides his face in the crook of Seungyoon's neck and mumbles_

"I missed you! You didn't even call me. I missed you so much! You have no idea."

Seungyoon gently pats his back and coos "Were you crying cos you missed me? I'm sorry babe. I missed you too. A bit too much. But with the shooting going on, I couldn't find the right timing to call. I'm sorry!"

Mino hugs him tighter, as if it is not tight enough already and whispers_

“But it’s ok. I got you now.”

Kang Seungyoon smiles and peppers little kisses on Mino’s cheek in return.

Mino feels complete and warm with Kang Seungyoon’s lean frame in his arms.

He’s not letting him go. Not now, not today. Not ever if possible!

Because Kang Seungyoon is Song Mino’s sunshine and not anyone else’s!