Model?

Together Forever

A flood of students made their way out of the faculty as one Miyoui Mina pushed her way through the ever-bustling surroundings of the huge campus, let alone just one faculty building, scanning her surroundings for the one particular person whom she had not seen for a week now. Finally locating her best friend strolling out from her classroom along the hallways, Mina made a dash towards the older girl, earning some glares as she obstructed other students in the process which she didn't care whatsoever of. 


"Sanachan~ come on lets go for dinner." Mina whined while clinging onto her long time friend since elementary school. Although they did arrange to meet at the campus main gates, Mina had ended her class early. And not wanting to wait alone under the warm evening sun, Mina decided to look for one Minatozaki Sana instead.

They seldom met now a days, although they were both in the same school, they spent most of their time in different faculties, majoring in different modules, with different schedules not to mention with completely different groups of friends. Today was one of the very few moments where their schedules synced and Mina had initiated to meet up with the older girl, though it was always usually the other way round, it was getting very apparent that Mina was missing her best friend's company lately. Sana on the other hand, almost as if they did a switch of roles, was too busy focused on her school work to entertain the ever so, only currently, carefree Miyoui Mina.

"Okay, okay. Just wait one minute Minachan. I have to go submit the pictures I've taken for my assignment first."

"Ehh- But you said you were free today, can't you submit it tomorrow?" Mina whined again pouting while she's at it, she didn't really need to wait for an answer, sighing dejectedly Mina finally gives in "Just hurry okay?"

"Of Course! I'll be right back! Wait for me downstairs?" Sana smiled giving her best friend a quick hug before disappearing into her lecture hall of JYP School of Photography, leaving her friend to make her way towards the entrance of the building, waiting for her at the bench nearby.

 

***


Sana opened the door and stepped out of the room with a wide smile beaming from cheek to cheek. She had just been complimented on her work by one of the strictest teachers there and boy did it feel good. She continued walking down the hallway and spotted someone familiar fiddling with a fairly old camera in frustration, almost on the verge of smashing the camera on to the floor.

"Momo-yah! What are you doing?!" Sana hissed at her favorite schoolmate.

"This thing just isn't working." Momo replied angrily and began shaking the camera now, kind of like she was trying to strangle the poor object.

"Give me that." Sana snatched the device from Momo's hands and began to adjust the lens and some other parts of the camera before focusing it on an object, taking random pictures then handed it back to Momo.

"There, you have to reset this part every once in a while." she instructed as she pointed to a small button at the corner, despite their same age, Sana was one grade more senior than the now dumbfounded blonde. Thus, she knew a couple more tricks up her sleeves, "You should go get yourself a new camera instead of using the school's ancient ones, it'll save you all these little problems."

"Thanks Sana!" Momo thanked her brunette friend. "I know, I'm still saving up for a new camera now."

They both walked down the hallways making their way out of the building while exchanging information about their assignments and their classes. Walking pass the glass doors of the school, Sana noticed her best friend seated on the bench nearby waiting impatiently for her. Sana flashed the girl a guilty looking grin, to which the younger girl return a similar grin reluctantly. Sana then watched her friend with amusement, not knowing why, as Mina's grin turned instantly into a mortified and shocked expression the moment she took a glance at the person beside Sana.

"Mianhe, Minachan. I bumped into my friend here and ended up forgetting about you.. a little." Sana apologized to her still slightly shocked looking friend.

"Eh, it.. it's ok Sanachan," Mina stammered just a tad bit while still staring at the girl who had knocked into her they day before (which caused her to have a sore bottom) in curiosity as the latter seemed to be too busy fiddling with her camera to notice Mina sitting there still staring at her.

'it’s.. that girl from yesterday... why is she so cute?'

"Man... I still need to find someone to be my mod..el" Momo's words trailed off the moment her eye's came in contact with Mina's "Your that fashion girl from yesterday! I am SO sorry about that again, were you hurt?"

"Fashion girl?" Sana blinked in confusion, then busted out laughing. Although she might not know what was going on between the two, just the thought of Mina being called fashion girl for some reason sent Sana into tears of laughter.

"What? What did I say?" The clueless Momo questioned while staring at her schoolmate. Mina on the other hand smiled and blushed slightly in embarrassment, then sent harmless glares to the now almost composed Sana.

"Hey, your doing that model assignment? You should hurry and find yourself someone to be a model for you. I took so long finding someone who was willing to do it, until I almost didn't have the time to finish taking enough pictures." The now fully composed Sana said to Momo.

"You wanna be my model?" Momo pleaded with Sana, who instantly smiled back and mouthed 'NO WAY' to the young photographer in training. Looking fairly disappointed, Momo pouted slightly and looked down onto the cool concrete tiles before her eyes quickly found itself staring while admiring a little too long at Mina's beautiful features. A smile appeared onto Momo's face while she continued to stare at the girl whom she barely even knew.
   
"What about you?"

"Eh?" Wide eyed, Mina's heart skipped a beat, "Me? Mo..model? For... for you?"

"Yup. So we'll start tomorrow, meet you here at 8 A.M. sharp. I gotta go for work, see you tomorrow!" 
Momo rambled cheerfully before Mina could respond, then began jogging away towards the exit, she made a halt then walked briskly back to the two, a sheepish grin showing on her facial features.

"Miyoui Mina, I'll give you her number later. Go for work already, your late as we speak!" 
Sana informed Momo as she chased the taller girl away, at the same time receiving more harmless glares from her best friend.

"I'm Hirai Momo, until tomorrow then." she grinned at Mina, and with that Momo ran away bidding farewell to the two girls,

"Yah! I didn't even agree to this!" Mina protested, yelling at her friend, once she was certain that Momo was out of sight.

"Calm down woman, don't have to get all worked up Minachan. Can't you be nice for once and help out my very kawaii 'junior'?" Grinning, Sana too began walking away towards the exit, "I'm hungry, where do you want to eat today Mina-yah?" Changing the subject, she asked Mina who gave out a second dejected sigh for the day and tagged along.

At least I know her name now...
 

***


Mina was nervous, she had never been so nervous before. She was going to get her pictures taken by someone whom she didn't know very well, and it didn't help ease the nerves at all especially when that someone happened to look very attractive herself.

 

She sat on that same bench, nearby Sana's faculty, waiting, as she pictured herself standing in a room, with a white background, in front of a camera with Momo giving her various comments and compliments. It did look like fun to do for the girl who knew very well (though she will deny it in front of others) how attractive she looks.

 

Mina began to smile in delight at the thought of being praised about her looks by Momo, then being told to do various poses, and finally getting her pictures shown in the school's campus. Maybe she'd get famous because of this, maybe some scout would spot her picture somewhere and ask her to become a model someday..

Momo stood in front of the slim figure sitting on the bench, staring at her. "Minasshi?" She called out to the girl who was apparently having a daydream as she giggled and mumbled softly to herself.

Mina jumped up from her seat out of shock and embarrassment. "O-ohayo, Momosshi" She greeted as she smiled.

"Ohayo." Momo replied returning the smile, "Shall we?"

"Okay." Mina said, following the slightly taller girl. She looked back at the school puzzled; Momo was walking in a direction away from her school. "Erm... Momosshi, were are we going?" She asked.

"You don't have to be so formal, just call me by my name. We're going to this place I know with this great scenery."

"Okay, Momochan..?" Mina called out making Momo grin, it amused her to hear her own name sounding so oddly cute when Mina's says it. "Oh, you can call me by my name too!" Mina said cheerfully while she quickened her pace to walk beside Momo.
 
"Ok, Minachan." Momo said cooly turning to face Mina, making the younger girl blush ever so slightly turning her gaze onto the ground.

'Click'

"Eh?" She looked back up, surprised, at Momo who held her camera pointing it at Mina.

"Sorry. You just looked too cute at that moment so I had to take a picture." Momo explained as she grinned towards the girl beside her.

 

***
 

(A/N): I know MiMo = Dance Duo but i just thought I should go with a different approach for this fic. I'M SORRYY! Hope you guys like it. =)