KS - Obliviousness

baeksoo and kaisoo

KAISOO 

 

Kyungsoo loves learning. On his free time; he studies, he reads, and he studies.

 

He dreams to build beautiful homes. He is fascinated with intricate designs of luxurious hotels around Seoul. Kyungsoo knows someday, he will build his own masterpiece.

 

That is why he studies so hard. However, the salary of his father isn’t enough to pay for Kyungsoo’s expenses at school. So the kind son he is, he opted to work at day and go to school at night.

 

It is hard, but with his dreams and determination, Kyungsoo knows he will get there.

So with his nature, it is not a surprise that all his attentions are focus on namely three things: studies, work and family.

 

 

“Oww” Kyungsoo almost hisses at the sudden jab on his ribs. He glared at the brunette beside him. “What?” he threateningly said at the male; however the said brunette has his eyes somewhere and just continuing to nudge his side.

 

“Look, look” Baekhyun whispers excitedly. Instead of looking where Baekhyun is pointing, Kyungsoo shifted his attention back on his food and look solemnly at the pieces of rice on the floor. He didn’t have time to contemplate if he’s going to pick up the pieces as Baekhyun’s hand is squeezing his arm. “Kyungsoo, told you to look.” Baekhyun sounded so eager but he maintains his low voice.

Chanyeol who’s in front of them, turn to look where Baekhyun is pointing, only to find their CEO at the other table, and the giant didn’t have the shame to hide his gaping mouth.

Kyungsoo look as well, only he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“What about Mr. Kim?” Kyungsoo turns to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, only to find them looking at the man dreamily. This is the point where he questions, why does he need to spend his lunch with these weirdos.

Baekhyun turned to him with narrowed and judging eyes. “What about him?” he silently said to him and closed his eyes, as if he is so tired of Kyungsoo. “Haven’t you noticed, he’s looking at you.”

 

Chanyeol nodded enviously at him. Kyungsoo turned to the said CEO, and yes, he is looking at THEM.

He nodded his head at the man politely, and the gorgeous CEO, shifted his attention back to his food in front of him. Still looking so serious but a faint blush visible on his cheeks, that obviously went unnoticed by Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo turned to his friends “he’s looking at us.” Kyungsoo deadpanned and turn back to eating and reading his notes in front of him. Baekhyun scoffed unbelievingly at him, and Chanyeol just grunted at Kyungsoo’s obliviousness.

 

“Guys, where else would he look, he is sitting in front of us.” Kyungsoo added matter of factly. And wanted that, to be a sign of end of conversation. But of course, that is what Baekhyun is for, to annoy him.

 

Baekhyun snatched his notes and Kyungsoo is back at glaring at him. He has an important quiz tonight, and he is not gonna fail the damn quiz because of goddamn Baekhyun.

 

“Give.it.back.” Kyungsoo turn to Baekhyun and ready to snatch his precious notes away from the stupid brunette.

 

“One question Kyungsoo, why do you think a CEO of Kim Group of Corporations; the biggest conglomerate in Seoul is sitting in this lowly cafeteria, wherein he could have his lunch in expensive and glamorous restaurant?”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at that, and waited for Kyungsoo’s response.

Kyungsoo blinked, thinking and shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know. He likes eating here?”

 

Baekhyun smiles mockingly at him. “You think so? He likes here and every time, he sits in front of you?”

“He also likes the cramped cubicle next to yours, whereas he has a very huge and posh office.” Chanyeol added smiling at him.

“He is also very generous to give the whole office some Hawaiian flavoured pizza, which is accidentally your favourite.” Baekhyun tapped his left shoulder and sing songed.

 

“Tell us Kyungsoo, are you completely unaware of this, or you just simply ignoring it?” Baekhyun give back his notes and he tapped his left shoulder again. And smilingly left table with Chanyeol.