LUST. I

Seven Deadly Sins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yura lay on the warm grass, blessed with sunshine, breathing deeply of the citrus scents in the air as she smiled, her eyes closed.

 

Suga plopped down next to her, playfully nudging her sprawled out arms.

 

“Move over, fatty, I’m in need of a nap.”

 

Yura opened her right eye, annoyed, its gaze meeting his as she moved her arms above her head to give him some space before resuming her meditation.

 

“Where are the rest? I haven’t seen them all day.”

 

“Today was one of those days,” Suga said quietly looking up at the clouds clumped in the sky. “They were scouting up there.”

 

Yura opened her eyes to gaze at the blue of the sky, her thoughts lingering on what that meant

 

“There’s more of you?” Yura turned to face him, her eyes briefly grazing over his black wings under his petit but built body. “What exactly do you have to do to keep getting knocked down here?”

 

Suga’s eyes crinkled into half moons as he smiled at the young, innocent girl beside him. So clueless, so pure, so untainted.

 

“What do you think makes us fallen angels? We just fell out.”

 

“Is that supposed to be a joke?” Yura’s frowned as she fiddled with the black feathers of his that she could reach.

 

“We fell out of favour,” Suga nudged her, hoping to get a laugh. “Get it? Fell out of favour?”

 

Yura rolled her eyes, despite a small smile forming at her plush lips.

 

Suga really liked seeing that smile, the shy, demure smile that brightened her delicate face. Although he knew nothing would come out of his little crush, since she was human. She was probably purer than even the white-wings up there; how she managed to turn out so perfectly untainted was something he couldn’t understand.

 

RM dropped from the sky, dragging Hope along with him, both their wings folding as they landed with a deep thud and rolled about, quibbling.

 

Suga rolled his eyes. His little moment of peace was over.

 

Yura huffed a sigh before sitting up and turning towards the rowdy bunch.

 

“Cut that out, guys,” she yelled, her hand going to rub her temples. “You’re disturbing what little peace I was enjoying.”

The two paused for a second, before detangling themselves and crawling up to her. They lay their heads on each of her thighs respectively before smiling up at her brightly.

 

“Yo, little miss.”

 

“How have ya been?”

 

Yura chuckled, shaking her head. They were absolutely impossible to handle.

 

“I heard another one of you fell out of the sky today,” she said, lifting her gaze once more to the sky.

 

RM rubbed at his eyes, “Yeah, it’s a grey haired young one. He looks like a shy little sheep. Looks like one of the new comers we missed while we were down here”

 

“I bet you he’s nothing like a sheep though,” Hope grinned, playing with Yura’s brown black locks. “He looks like he could be quite the womanizer.”

 

Yura leaned her palms on the grass, leaning back. Suga watched her from the corner of his eyes.

 

It was not fair. He had been the first to meet her. Why did those two pain in the asses have to get so chummy with her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter