new year confession

new year confession

 

"I think this necklace suit her the best. I like it so much. She will look extremely beautiful on this new year" I pick a butterfly necklace on the shelf. Junhyung looks at the said jewelry. He taps his chin few times. 'He is right. indeed it is so beautiful' Junhyung speak in his mind. He asks the sales girl to give it to him for better close up. 

"you sure seungie?" Junhyung raised his brow to me. Hurmm parfait. oh wait what am I thinking. come on Seung he has a girlfriend already, and we are on the midst of buying HIS gf new year present. Don't let your heart been fooled by his affection. I talk to myself. 

"Yes Junnie. trust me, she will absolutely happy with it and give you a new year kiss or maybe one or two new year make out sessions." I blurt my words like nothing but deep inside I knew that I don't like it. I have crush to Junhyung since the day I met him. He knew it but he never return back my love nor ignore it. He keep clinging with me which make others think that we are dating but actually we aren't. I don't mind about it (not really) as long as I can be with him it is okay with me. It hurts me like hell when he said he wants to buy gifts for her, he wants to make surprise for her and when he said he's going out with her and coming back late. I have to pretend like I don't mind at all, so that no one suspicious about our fake couple relationship. our friends thought that Junhyung and Hara is having relationship to cover up our relationship likewise Yoseob/IU and Dongwoon/ Narsha but reality.. I am the so called 'third person' that come in the way between Junhyung and Hara. **sigh**

"so you must be the one that like silverish jewelry. I wonder if you like butterfly too?" Junhyung asked which make me come back to reality. 

"ani. butterfly is too girlish. I like silver jewelry, and I really like the rare pattern jewelry especially rings, or studs but I'm not big fan of pendant necklace. It is girl things you know" I make a statement. I just don't want him to acknowledge me as someone who has towards girl's jewelry. 

"you know too much about girl. thanks for the idea but I rather choose teddy bear or something sweet like chocolate for Hara. you know, jewelry is for some serious relationship. I feel like giving my whole life if I give someone jewelry" I look into his orbs. he speak like nothing. what does he mean, he is not serious with Hara? later we went to teddy bear shop and buy a big teddy bear with white fur and a small pikachu bear which come as the free gift for shopping at the shop. the biggest fan of pikachu is enjoying it very much. (junnie loves pikachu. kekekke)

We going back to our dorm hand in hand. He hold my hand tightly and comment how skin my fingers and how small my fist compare to his bigger palm. 

==============================================

It's new year eve. Doojoon and Yoseob decide to go to watch the sunset at the beach. the last sunset for 2011 and they planned to have the end of year romantic picnic. ahh that Doojoon and Yoseob is so mushy mushy. They are bold when showing affection toward each other. The maknaes also plan something for their new year eve. Childish and weird couple, they went to Lotte World because the entry is free for all. They choose to end the 2011 with a kiss under the lights of fireworks. Kikwang told me before he went out, he said he want his final minutes of 2011 being something memorable and thoughtful. Sure he loves Dongwoon so much and so do the maknae who looks childish and care less but deep inside he loves Kikwang so much too. 

Junhyung? don't ask!! he went out earlier than those 2 love bird. I am sure he went to the restaurant that he booked the whole place for himself to enjoy his new year eve with no other than Hara. The petite pretty girl and then propose her with a diamond ring that been placed inside the wine glass. ahhhh.. How did I know? well well.. I am the one who give him this bull idea, I know woman very well don't I? 

Me??? I am here alone in this house, cooking my favorite food not the usual ramen. Let me make my own new year eve to be thoughtful with myself. I set up the bbq set that I borrow from manager-hyung. It is the small and portable one, enough to cook for me. Then I put the meat that I had seasoned earlier and some seafoods. I also served my favorite kimchi jigae on the table and some salads to wrap the meat. After everything is ready, I served on the table neatly and put the full of ice bucket at the edge of the table and a bottle of my favorite wine in the bucket. I arranged two candles on the table. how pathetic I am enjoying my own candle light dinner all alone. =.=!! Yah!! I hate this, when I am about to lit the candles I just realise that I don't have lighter with me, urghhh. I walk to my room and check for the lighter. I take the lighter from the drawer. suddenly, all lights are off. BLACKOUT!!! can my life be more worse? spending new year eve alone, forgot to bring lighter and now.. blackout. ughh God must hate me. I walk slowly to the table. 

"Omooo" I shot open my eyes wider. This is not real, I rub my eyes several times. I look in disbelief. 

"Seungie, palli anju. don't look at me like that. I am not ghost or monster" I obey and sit at the opposite of him. He smiles at me. 

"Why are you here?" I asked him. I thought he went to celebrate new year eve with his girlfriend. 

"I am doing thing that others do with their lover. spending my final hours of 2011 with my lover. Am I not allowed to do it?" he chuckled and me? I am confused. so confused. what lover? he is referring to whom? 

"lover? Hara-ssi? Je-ga?" I asked him but he not answering but pouring the wine in the glass. He smile and shove me one of the glass. 

"shhhh lets enjoy the moment." I looked at him. Is he just been dumped by Hara? or he is not playing with my feeling? or what? he never confess or saying anything like lover or loves to me. He just clinging and I enjoy it, but this time. His eyes is different. He looks at me dearly like errr like the eyes that Doojoon use to see Yoseob and the eyes that Dongwoon use whenever Kikwang is at his side. Oh my heart thumping loudly. what is this feeling? 

I sip the wine slowly while my eyes looked straight at him. He chug his wine little by little. 

"Seungie, you are boring my face and it make a big whole here at my cheek." I flushed. He knows that I was staring at him. I ignore it and start to sip my wine in fast but at the final drops I feel something that not liquid inside my mouth. I frowned and when I was about to take it from my mouth, Junhyung pull me and kiss me. His tongue entering my cavern and play with the thing that I got from the glass. ughhh my first kiss, but why my body not push him. oh okay maybe I was too shock to realize and it happen too quick. He let go my lips and the 'thing' is gone from my mouth. Did I swallow it? oh my god. 

"I think I messed the at confessing" he chid. He take out something from his mouth and walk to me. He pull my hand and stare at my fingers before kiss the back of my hand dearly. 

then he kneel. Oh my god, I am frozen like stone there. what in his mind? 

"JangHyunseung will you be my boyfriend?" He take a deep breath then continue. 

"I had make you wait this long. I was afraid to reply your love when I know that you love me. I was confused back then so I wait till today to answer it. You might think that I forget it but not. I think about us everyday, everymoment. I asked Hara to help me since she is my little cousin. I know I am bad to test you and your feeling. You keep you heart hurt everytime I said I went to date Hara, everytime I said I was giving Hara gifts but you keep a smile on your face making me believe that you are alright but I am not fool. I can see your pain, I can hear your sobs every night and you mumble how much you hurt seeing me with her. That was the time I decide that I will love you because I know you love me too. At first I thought you are confused about love and sympathy because I just break up with my ex that time but you proved me wrong. I want our beginning of the new year be something meaningful for us… I…" I cut him

"I do. I will and let me be forever yours" with that I seal a kiss with him and he slide the ring at my finger. Suddenly the lamps are on and I can see Hara with 4 idiotic children are jumping around and cheering us.  

"chukhahae chukhahae" Yoseob hug us into his small arms. 

"Finally you make it, oppa. I hate to get into this payless drama anymore. Hyunseung oppa, from now on don't be sad and if that bastard Junhyung oppa ever make you sad just dial my number and I will get his head chop off. okay?" Oh this petite girl is scary. 

"Thanks all. Hara at least you let me marry him first before you kill him. Just maim him not chop the head. arra?" I laughed and high 5 with Hara which make Junhyung groan.