A Little Backstory

History
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 years ago, Eun Tak was a victim of a hit-and-run which resulted in fatal brain damage. She was bit too old to run away from home but ended up doing it because of Kim Shin. A feud they could perhaps never reconcile. Due to the accident, she has been admitted to a mental ward and developped a disorder called dissociative identity disorder, meaning that she possesses multiple personalities and may likely cause harm to people and blank out. Luckily, the baby inside her body has been rescued and delivered safely in the birth room. She was born on January 27, 2006. Her star sign is Aquarius. As you all know, she goes by the name of Kim Soo Ahn. That's right, she is the Goblin's daughter.

 

She couldn't stand sitting in a stuffy boxed room on a daily basis. Exactly, 3 months, 45 days, 7 minutes, 5 seconds. She was seeking out a way of her mundane, humdrum existence and so she banged her head on the hard continuous vertical brick, exasperated and woeful when promptly came the medical team to serve her medication.

 

 

 

 

''Don't come any further!''

''I swear to God I will kill you and this baby''

 

 

 

Nurses and doctors rapidly injected her of a suspicious fruity liquid but failed to do so. The baby rolled off the bed, fretted and mewled. Eun Tak's agressivity lashes out and clutches roughly to the nurse and clasps firmly a seringue in her left hand. She wasn't always a left-handed but since she hurt her head badly, oh how the tables have turned. What do we call a skillful person who can use either hand to write, swing a bat or catch a ball. Ah yes... Ambidexter. This could get dangerous for everybody because we never know when where or how she will KILL somebody. Whether innocent or not.

 

 

 

''Eun Tak...''

''Put that seringe down''

 

 

 

She momentarily let go of the employee, bearing a sudden hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter