Nightmare

Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes are fixed straight ahead. She was standing at the same spot like every night and everything around her are like fragments of a once great place aside from the bench behind her and a castle in front of her. She's starting to feel the same nervousness again, her body shaking as she continue to stand. Until she heard it again, those voice she couldn't recognize herself along the words and sentences she can't understand. She tries to make out what they are saying but suddenly it hits her. She suddenly remembered what happens when she heard these voices. Slowly and nervously, she turns her head to look behind her and she was right, the three woman are sitting on the bench and are whispering with theirselves. Their eyes on her while their lips continue to move and produce those words that she can't understand. 

As her eyes looks at them while she try to understand what they are saying, they suddenly stopped, eyes not on her anymore but something else that is in front of her, compelling her to look in front of her instead. But for some odd reason she looked at the castle in front of her first where she saw someone move before her eyes fell in front of her. Her eyes widen in fear, her heartbeat pounds through her ears, adrenaline rushed through her and without thinking, she began to run away. Its her again, her chaser. She can't be wrong, she knows how she looks so well now. That white face and dark circles around her eyes, her short frizzy hair and that same knife she positions above her right eyes, its the same chaser every night.

She continue to run without knowing where, the voices stopped and the only thing she can hear is her own heartbeat and the laughter of her chaser. She continue to run faster and faster for her dear life. This dream needs to stop... Please stop already.. I wanna wake up... she thought over and over while looking behind her to check on her chaser only to stop on her tracks as she saw her just standing still, kilometers from her. She knows its just a dream, she knows she can't be real. But the fear she gives her made her feel like everything at the moment is real. And as a finale, the fear she could feel hightened as she stands still again, her body not moving against her will while her eyes stays on her. And it happened again, her eyes widening and it feels like her heart stopped beating. Her chaser slowly lifts the knife over her right eyes again, her figure that is supposed to be small zooms in till she's looking directly at her white face that made her scream loudly till she wake up, heart pounding and covered in swear while her body shakes in fear.

Its her again... she thought to herself as she try to regain calmness. Calmness that she fails to have even when she tries to so she stay on her bed, eyes wandering around the dark surroundings of her room. She tries to think of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter