아홉

Superstitions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They say the number 9 is a superstitious number. Why? We do not know. The only thing she is aware is that she will meet a Grim Reaper every time she ages containing that specific number. She may not encounter the same one as before which is totally normal but chances are that the next candidate will take her away and send her to the above to accompany her dear mother.

 

 

 

 

 

9

 

 

 

19

 

 

 

29

 

 

 

 

However, Kim Shin is not willing to let her go. He even brainstormed his own ideas how to get his hands on her before any does and by anyone I mean the authorities from underneath. He contemplated and contemplated for hours on his high-quality couch. He couldn't stand the idea of not being a part of her future.

 

 

 

 

 

''I can't let her go''

 

''Not yet''

 

 

 

 

In this scene he is picturing Eun Tak on a blind date with a mysterious man whose face was hidden from the cameras while his hologram form comfortably sits in front of her. Quite seemingly human. It not only seems like a typical blind date but rather looks like a marriage meeting with the parents. How could he stand still? If it were you seeing the love of your life smiling, laughing, giggling and being happy with someone else, wouldn"t you be envious and resentful?

 

 

 

 

 

''Wait..''

 

 

''Hold on..''

 

 

''She dumped me for this trashbag?''

 

 

''Choi Tae Hee?''

 

 

 

 

 

Two snap of fingers brought him back to reality. Eun Tak's bright and bubbly personality was the one who broke him from his curse. The curse that lasted nine hundred years. We could say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter