Fur Coat ♡

Fur Coat ♡

The ' One Million Won ' song starts playing. This song feature the King and Queen themselves, GD and CL, and Bewhy and Okasian.

The four of them gather at the middle stage while singing and dancing. Enjoying themselves​.

However, CL has a little problem with trying to enjoy the show somehow. Despite the countless meetings with Bewhy and Okasian in writing lyrics, coming up with the ideas for the SBS Gayo Daejun 2016 stage, she still feel a little awkward.

So she just dance a little or sometimes just stand there and watch them enjoying themselves.

But not even before five minutes of the song, CL start to enjoy herself thanks to a certain oppa that keep sending playful glances at her.

Thanks to those playful glances, she feel somehow less burden and start to enjoy herself on the stage.

And once she start enjoying, there comes the QUEEN.

JiYong feel better once he see the Queen start enjoying. After all, he create this song together with everyone to enjoy it. Since it doesn't have any particular dance steps, the main point is enjoy yourself.

As the song goes on, they walk to in front of where the remaining BigBang members, BlackPin members a d others are located. Bewhy and Okasian just keep on singing while GD moves closer to s.

Her members arent here.. she thought. Of course, why would they even be here,right? Focus charinnie, focus!

She moves and sit at the vacant seat in front of RedVelvet ( idk the group name, sorry if i'm wrong ) and just wait for her turn to rap.

Ack! ChaeRinnie.. I better not left her alone .. GD thought and make his way to his queen just in time before her rap.

“ CL! ” He shout through the microphone and that's like a cue for the Queen to emerges herself again.

She start rapping like nothing's wrong while composing herself well as CL and not Lee ChaeRin. For a moment, ChaeRin need to hide and let CL took over for now.

As expected from her, her rap is flawless. She keep on rapping her part while GD ad-lib at the background.

Like seriously, only the King dare to interrupt the Queen's rap while the two others just keep quiet and dance.

But CL just let him be, after all they're always like this. She complete his flaws while he complete her flaws. That's what make them strong. Strong enough that they have tons of infinite knights that's called Infiknight for them.

Soon the song comes to the end and so is the show. They smile brightly at the end of the song, enjoying the moments perfectly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

CL and GD are gone. Now they are back to their normal selves. Just Lee ChaeRin and Kwon JiYong.

JiYong drive her back to her house with his lamborghini. The journey from there to her house takes around 40 minutes.

Its all silence in the car and its not the usual comfortable silence, but its the unbearable silence.

ChaeRin just cant bear the heaviness in the air no longer that she decide just to ask the source of this heavy air in the car.

“ Oppa, what's wrong? Tell me ”
“ Nothing ”

The short and easy answer that came out from his mouth didn't satisfy her but she just keep quiet.

He thought that she wont ask him again so he just ignore and keep thinking the same thing that make he upset.

Well, yeah, she does keep shut, but only until they reach a traffic light with countdown of 49 at that time. Chances should never be ignore.

She took that chance and hold his hand. Surprised, he turn his head towards the girl. And at that moment, he just realize that he fell in her trap.

Tsk. This girl is so clever >.<

First, she peck at his lips. Thank god for the dark tinted glass that his car have. At least, that gave them privacy in the car.
Next, she put on her aegyo face and ask the same question again.

“ Oppaaaaaa ~ Tell me ~~~ ”
“ N-no ” him stuttering means that his conclusion starts to waver already.

So Chae keep on using aegyo while asking the same question. But the answer is unfortunately still no. And as Ji said no for umpteenth time, the red light changed to green and he focused again at the road.

She sunk back in her seat while pouting and crossing her arms as she almost gave up. Keywords: almost. She almost gave up when her little evil mind gave her an idea. Since she desperately want to know the reason, she dare to take the risk eventhou she really don't want it.

You're a bad girl. You're a gizibe. You're a GZB. You can do this. She keep repeating it as if it is some sort of chant. With that in mind she launch her attack at him.

“ Kwon JiYong oppa. ” she stare at him. Her eyes is deadly serious. If stare could kill, JiYong will be a dead meat.

Hearing his name called, he turn his face cautiously at his queen. Well duhh, of course cautiously. Even who are not scared when they are called by their full name with a deadly serious eyes. But he still manage to answer “ yeah? ”

Hearing the response, ChaeRin said the sente ce with big risk. Well, for both of them, one way or another.? ( hehe )

“ if you don't answer this question that I am going to ask, sorry not sorry but say no to kisses and skinship for two months. -- ” she said with dead serious tone making him shock hearing the threat.

He gulped his own saliva thinking no kisses nor skinship for two months. But then, after two months he is allow to kiss and skinship with her, you think? But nah. Because after exactly two months, she's going back to LA for who-know-till-when while he stuck at Korea. No way I would allow that. Tsk.

“ -- Done thinking carefully? Let me ask you this. What's wrong with you from the moment we get in the car? ”

Ji give up and tell her the reason. After all, it will only give him disadvantage if this continues. Arghh. >.<

“ It just that.. ”
“ Just what, Ji? ”

At the same​ time, they've arrived at Chae's house. She lives alone there. Ji want to tell her but somehow he's engulfed in his internal debate whether to tell her or not.

“ You better tell me before I walk pass my house gate, Ji. ”
“ Y-you're not gonna let me in? ”
“ I want to. But considering you don't want to tell me the reason and keep sulking alone, I ain't spending my time just to please you until you tell me the reason. ”

Jeez. This girl. Seriously. Haish. I am supposed to be the one in control. Just look at how the table had turned. Haishh.

Chae already walk out from the car to her house gate. Ji follow her steps. While Chae is trying to open her mini gate. Ji take deep breath and start talking.

“ It.. It just that.. Just about.. ”
“ About what? ”
“ ..Your dress on the stage..”

Hearing that, the girl's anger drop down drastically. She just somehow giggle at the boy.

Hearing the girl giggle, Ji's embarrassment increase. His tip of ear start to become red. He know. He know why she laugh. He know its because of his jealousy. In order yo hide his embarrassment, Ji say with a little shout to stop her laugh.

“ Don't laugh! ”
“ But its funny. --” her laugh die down a bit, but her giggle is still there.
“ --Why are you even mad when I wore the coat ( its coat right?? Or jacket? I think its coat.. Fur coat.. ) that you gave yourself to me and tell me to wore it? ”
“ How am I supposed to know that you are going to wear it like that. Do you have any idea just how much boys there look at you as if you're some kind of food to have ?! ” At that, Ji went to hug her as a sign of protectiveness.

I mean, which boy will be happy when other look at his girl as if she is some sort of feast. You got that right. HIS girl.

Chae hug him back knowing he just love her too much and want to protect her. She know the feeling because she also don't want other girls to look at HER boy like that.

“ Don't worry, Ji. You know that I'm yours. We are each others' after all. Next time, tell me spesitically on how you wqnt me to dress kay? Don't just tell me -- Chae, wear this coat for tomorrow's stage. -- Ok? Hehe.. ”

JiYong just nod at her crook of neck. Still embracing her.

“ Since this settle, Mr. Kwon JiYong, would you love to come and rest in my house? After all, the medias might be lurking, so hurry up and come in. ㅋㅋㅋ ”
“ Your order is mine to fulfil, my Queen ”

They look at each other and smile. Prove of how much they're in love, with each other.