Chapter 1 - This was not supposed to happen

Dancing with the Enemy

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The alarm went as Nari shifted around cleary annoyed as she kicked her bolster off and grunted. It was a typical Saturday morning, well not really typical since you get up late usually as a 15 year old on a Saturday morning but noooo I had to be leaving today. I wished my parents had booked a later flight, I was not a morning person but then again, I was not a get-out-of-bed person at all.

"AISHHH, I swear I need to get another less annoying alarm."

I got up and took a few more seconds of sleep whilst sitting before Mom barged in. "Hurry up and get ready! We are leaving in an hour!" "Huh, where are we going?" "Pabo Nari, did you forget you are going to Korea?" "Jinja?? Waeeee not now I want to sleep." I said as I dug my head into my soft and addictive bed. I flinched when my mother smacked my arm playfully and dragged me to the toilet to get changed. "I hate you eomma." "I love you too." She said as she left me inside to get changed.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and examined my tan skin and small face. Would they accept me there with open arms? My skin was not dark but not light either. It was more of a light brown colour. Yes, my features were pretty, if I do say so myself. I had a long and thin nose, thin lips, but not too thin, maybe a centemetre and a half wide when my face was at rest, my eyes were a dark brown and my shoulder-length hair was a deep brown, almost black. I would not stand out neither blend in a crowd over there. Which category would I fall into? Would I be considered pretty? Anyway it's not like it would bother me. I had been bullied before constantly for being "nerdy". Yes I liked to go onto the internet alot because I almost had zero social life. And yes I liked to play computer games online. Alot. Which was one of the main reasons I had glasses and yes, they were the typical large black rimmed glasses. Even thought because of my father I had a Korean name, Hye Jung Nari, I did not look Korean, speak that much korean or even live korean, how was i supposed to adjust there? But then the reason I was going there was to study. I sigh as I realise thinking about all this would do nothing to  make anything better. I let my hair down from the bun in was in earlier and hop into the shower.


Mom's POV

That girl seriously needs to hurry up if she is going to board her flight on time. "Nari-ah, hurry up!" I get her lunch packed since she hated airplane food and it still made her airsick. It was going to be worse since I am not going to be with her. *Hopefully her new life wont be as hectic as it is over here. She has enough on her plate already.


Nari's POV

I hop out of the shower and quickly realize that I have no time left based on my mother constantly nagging at me to hurry up. I throw on a white tank top and black skinny jeans. I then carefully remove my hoodie from my closet as it meant everything to me and slide it on before charging down the stairs to be greeted with an annoyed look from both my parents. "Jungie-ah, maybe you could be just a little faster?" Dad stated as I gave myself one look in the mirror at the outfit I managed to put together, sure I shoulden't care about what i'm wearing since i'm late and was just a 'nerd' but since i was wearing my favourite hoodie, I needed to make sure I pulled it off well. I smiled at myself as I saw to seven names going down the back of my hoodie. The seven names which inspired me to keep going on with life when times were horrible. 


The car ride to the airport passed in a blur and before anyone knew it, Nari's parents were seeing her off to the departure hall as they wept silently, not for the reason that they were proud of her, they were already proud, but they were very unsure of what Nari was going to react like when she started her new life overseas. Nari had gone under the impression that her parents had wanted to make her pursue the rest of her education there to learn the culture and lifestyle of native Koreans, which almost all her relatives were from. But there was something else planned, something else Nari was not supposed to know about.


Nari's POV

The plane has just taken off and everyone else is probably enjoying the view and I'm over here trying not to throw up in the first few seonds of airtime. about 10 minutes later, I'm back to feeling normal. *Phewf, now the only other time about throwing up in gonna need to be wary off is when we touchdown, which won't be in another 7 hours. I crack my knuckles and get my laptop out from my carry-on bag and switch it on and immediately smile as i'm greeted by Jungkook oppa, my bias in BTS. Oh, did I forget to mention that BTS were the ones who helped me in my roughest times through my music?

Thank goodness my parents had purchased in-flight wifi for me. Otherwise I would not be able to get any work done.

Welcome, user2000

Sign up for more access! *click

Create a password : ********

Re-enter password : ********

Email : J[email protected]

Re-enter Email : [email protected]

Username : _________*hmm

I thought about what I should put my user name as I was about to enter into the deep web which I had been trying to crack into for the past week. I was faces with endless lines of encryption and codes, which noe, I managed to crack. I didn't want people to know that I was korean so I did not put a korean name and came up with DarkWolfHJN, wolves, since they were my favourite animal, dark since it was dark in the deep web in the sense that supposedly illegal things were carried out in there and HJN, my name initials.

Why was I in the deep web? Because I wanted to see what kind of things they would carry out there due to my persisiting curiousity, I had heard stuff about Korea and it's vastness in online hacking business. It was because of my curiosity that I began hacking into many games at first then games turned into making illegal online plugins into banks for money whenever I was running low on it or wanted to pay for something that i could not afford online. I had 10 bitcoins (Bitcions are an online currency) and in here, each bitcoin was worth 500 dollars.(Of course I was on incognito mode and my ip address was hidden. So that way danger caould be avoided. Hopefully.) Then that eventually turned into my discovery of there being a whole other type of internet called the deep web. My curiosity at that moment peaked since I was moving to Korea anyway and ever since then I have been trying to gain access into the deep web. And here I am, about to gain access after breaking through countless lines of code. Being a 'nerd' was definitely helping. That word still sent shudders down my spine if anyone said it out loud. Those times were the hardest.

I typed my username in and immediately this happened :

Aircraft Boeing 777-300er

Aisle 3

Seat no. B37

Mackbook Air

Korean

Parents : Keith Parrish, Hye Hwan Hyuk

Welcome HYE JUNG NARI

User DarkWolfHJN

This was when I realised that I had underestimated the web as I awed at the amount of information it had about me and my family available in 0.49 seconds (It did state the times taken to gather that information.) There was so much information readily available at my fingertips. It was enough to ruin many companies, I giggled at the amount of power I had to shut down so many companies. I mentally patted myself on the back and continued to dive deeper down into the abyss of the net, it was amazing! There were legal document pdf's everywhere! I contined scrolling down and a specific page caught my eye. It was called "Associates for hire" and just then, an air hostess passed down and asked if I needed a drink, causing me to be startled as I said "Kamchagiya! Oh, sorry, no thanks." She gave me a funny look as her eyes darted to my computer screen and back. I quickly hid my computer screen and her co-worker told her to carry on. I turned to look at my screen again and mentally screamed.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING RAVEN CORPORATIONS.

You will be picked up from your location upon your arrival in : INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

 


A/N 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading chapter 1, I'm really sorry for not really including BTS and Jungkook this chapter. These chapters are introductary as BTS's appearences increase to keep the suspense going mwahaha im so evil. Sorry. I'm weird. okie byeee!

;)