Final: A warm feeling

Pests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sighed out frustrated with the turn of events. Just a few days ago he excitedly approached Seokjin with the idea of shooting a Eat Jin, after all they’ve been busy with the tour, not that he hated seeing Army’s around the world, it just lessened the time he got to spend with Seokjin. The older male immediately accepted excitedly, since he could never really say no to food.

 Jimin felt bad using the show as a excuse to hang out with Seokjin, but it was the only way to talk to him without any interruptions from the rest of the members. Yes he was greedy to have Seokjin devote his attention only to Jimin, and yes he did get jealous when someone else was the center of attention in Seokjin’s eyes.

So once Seokjin agreed to do the show soon with Jimin, he started preparing everything, thinking of conversation starters. Well, what he didn’t expect was a huge amount of food waiting for them after the fan meeting, and sadly they all pigged out. Seokjin noticed how bummed out the younger was, “Hey Jimin, how about instead of filming we could do a V live?” Jimin perked up at the offer, “Really?! Wait, but we’re already pretty full.” Seokjin chuckles, “You may be full but I will never be, but for the sake of your stomach, let’s eat snacks instead of eating a huge meal like usual.”

Jimin hummed out, they could do a V live, but every single one they’ve done together someone would always come pounding at the door demanding to be on Eat Jin. At first the other two youngest would just give excuses, but now they flat out say they want to be on Eat Jin, giving slight smirks to a pissed off Jimin every time. He’s a bit hesitant, but accepts anyways. He really misses spending time with Seokjin, even if it’s in front of fans because he feels like they are in their own world when they start talking.

“Alright, let’s do Eat Jin in a few! I’ll go get some candy I bought.”

“Okay! We’re live streaming in my room right?” Jimin choked on his breath, wondering what would happen if he stayed even after the live stream ended before replying shakily, “Y-yeah. I’ll leave now to get my things, and you can set up the things right?” Seokjin gives a smile before retorting back, “Of course! After all I’m a genius.”

“Pfft, you sound like Yoongi now. I’ll be back.” Jimin quickly walks out and slides against Seokjin’s door. He was really whipped huh? As he’s walking back to his hotel room he thinks back to the first Eat Jin he participated in. First he was the camera man and that was probably the first time his heart skipped a beat for Seokjin, over a wrap he made for him. He grins at the memory and soon he arrives at his door.

He grabs everything he needs which isn’t much. Just two lollipops, actually why not take three just in case. Once he gets back to Seokjin’s hotel room, he rings the bell and after two rings, he’s greeted with a smiling hyung.

After walking in, he notices the change in wardrobe, “Oh, did you already change?”

“Oh, I was too lazy to put on a shirt, so I just put on a jacket.” Seokjin replies nonchalantly, but hearing that he only has a jacket on, with a simple zipper, makes the blood rush to Jimin’s ears before he hurriedly rushes them to sit down and start the V live.

Jimin feels a bit stingy about showing Seokjin to the fans in the live stream, so he makes up a excuse about how he’ll show the oldest once they have 3,000 viewers, which took no time sadly.

“Hey! It’s 4,600 viewers so you can show me!”

Jimin grumbles slightly under his breath, “Okay.”

First they start telling the fans about how they already ate a pretty big meal so they decided to do a different Eat Jin and then present their menus, or candies. Seokjin brings out a bottle of gum, proudly talking about the different flavors, and Jimin can only stare at him fondly. He truly shined the best when talking about something he loved, which was either food or Mario related things. Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts by Seokjin’s voice, “Jimin?”

“Huh, yeah what’s up?”

“I asked what your menu is! Don’t leave me and the fans hanging.” Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter