Rivalry

Make Up Your Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Because Eun Tak noticed the weather was bad today she got wasted. Because Eun Tak noticed the weather was bad today she got sad. So she drank one cup, two cups then a whole glass of soju.

They say when the weather changes, it reflects a goblin's feelings. 

 

 

 

 

"Aiyoo... Home sweet home"

She unlocked the door with a key and pulled it funnily, knocking a cactus. 

''My apologies plant-ssi''

She picked it up and caressed it.

 

 

 

Her mental state was unstable yet she managed to walk up the stairs, crookedly. It was quite blurry so she held the ramps

 

 

 

"He loves, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me..." 

 

 

 

 

 

She momentarily paused and was absent-minded.

 

 

 

"Where was I suppose to go again? Oh right my room... where is it? I can't see a thing.." She said, slurring her words.

 

 

She wind up in the Grim Reaper's. Did this mean the beginning of a new relationship?

 

 

"I'm so hot. Is it me or is the temperature rising in here." She disrobed slowly and climbed into the high bed.

 

 

 

 

11 hours ticked by.

 

Tik...

Tok...Tik...Tok

 

 

 

"Good morn—"

 

 


He stopped. His eyes widen in jealousy and fury and snatched the blanket from the bed.

 

 

 

 

"You and the Grim Reaper?!"

 

 

"Mm"

The man in black responded with that resting dead face.
 (He was amongst those who had this syndrome)

 

 

"You said you would grant me my wish. I wished for a boyfriend!" Eun Tak replied, raising her voice. 

 

 

"What did you do so well that you can raise your voice at me!" 

 

 

"Where is my boyfriend?!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter