Sassy Go Go

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    A blonde head peered through the crowd in the airport that was waiting for the arrival of passengers from Thailand, "where is she?"

    "She? Jimin told me he was picking us up?" Her boyfriend, Ten, remarked.

    "What? Ro said she'd pick us up. You never told me Jimin was ever- WAIT!" A mischievous glint made it's way to her round eyes, "This could be their chance to meet!!" She squealed. Ten laughed at his girlfriend's antics.

    "Ah... my Lisa is so cute." He hugged her waist while she tried to free herself from her boyfriend's tight hold.

    "Dude, not the time. This Chim Chim and Ro thing needs to happen-"

    "What needs to happen?" Lisa turned back to find a strawberry blonde in front of her.

    "RO RO!" Lisa gave Rosé a bone crushing hug whilst rocking her back and forth.

    "Hey, Ten." Rosé waved to the boy in front of her while her best friend kept her in the tight hug.

    "Sup, Chae." He answered while waving back. Sighing, he turned to look to the left and, just as fate would have it (or, you know, a fate made by Jimin and Rosé to prank their friends), Jimin approached the boy who wore a box smile on his face, "yo~ it's Chim."

    "Sup, dude." They high fived and Lisa finally let go of Rosé. She became giddy at the sight of the two in eachother's vicinity. The two stared at the happy girl who looked like she was on a sugar high.

    "Lalice, what's up?" Chaeyoung asked but Lisa just looked between her and Jimin.

    "Liz-"

    "Jimin, Rosé. Rosé, Jimin. AGH-" she nearly jumped on to her boyfriend who caught his footing before both of them could fall to the floor.

    The two gave eachother weird looks, "ok? So what, it's Jimin."

    "Wow, that's harsh, Rosie." He shot back  with a hand to his chest. The two Thais found themselves taken aback.

    "R-rosie? Ten, darling, am I hearing right? Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten-"

    "Yes. Yes you did. Stop shaking me please. And hitting me-" she let go of her lover and walked towards her best friend, "yup. Love you, too."

    "Since when?" Lisa asked Jimin and Rosé, not particularly paying attention to her somewhat injured boyfriend.

    "Three or four days ago."

    "Well, technically, longer. We've seen eachother in Australia AND we ride the same bus every morning." Of course, Lisa couldn't believe her ears. They've known eachother or, ar least, knew of eachother's existence for that long and she just NOW finds out?!

    "Why didn't you tell me?!"

    "How was I supposed to know who 'Chim Chim' was?" Lisa pouted, "at least we met, right?"

    "I guess..."

    "You want some food? We could go get bibimbap or something?" Chaeyoung tried to divert the girl's attention to something else. People at the airport were starting to stare.

    Lisa suddenly perked up, "ok! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" She cheered, pulling on her luggage and Chaeyoung at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter