2nd Step

2nd Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji and Baekhyun's relationship grew faster than expected. They talked casually now. They joke more freely. And they don't feel nervous anymore when they met. But still they felt butterflies in their tummy.

From : My Eunji

Do you have schedule tomorrow? I think you can come to my dorm

 

To : My Eunji

I have but i can finish it faster

 

From : My Eunji

I don't have any schedule tomorrow but you can come after all my members go out from dorm around 1 PM

 

To : My Eunji

Sure. do you want me to bring something? I just bought some DVD and maybe you want to have a movie date?

 

From : My Eunji

I'm okay with anything.

 

To : My Eunji

I'll call you later after i finish my practice. Love you

 

Eunji didn't reply back but indeed she sent a voice message. Baekhyun oppa Fighting

 

"Hyung, can i finish before 10 AM?" Baekhyun asked Suho. They were resting after 2 hours non stop practice for their upcoming performance.

"It's okay if you don't make any mistake" Suho answered while drinking his mineral water.

"Okay hyung. Thank you" Baekhyun jumped like he won a lottery while the others looked at him confusely. They thought maybe Baekhyun was possesed by a spirit.

 

"Okay thank you for today. You did a good job guys especially Baekhyun didn't make any mistake today"

"huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Suho booed at Baekhyun.

They finished faster than scheduled. Baekhyun run to his car as fast as his can. Back to his dorm and took a bath.

"I'm home" Kai shouted from the door. They just back from practice while Baekhyun was busy with a bunch of clothes on his bed.

"What the hell is going on?" Chen shouted after looked at Baekhyun's room. Clothes were all ofer his bed and floor.

The others members came to his room to because of Chen.

"What the hell are you doing, Hyung?" Kai asked him confusedly.

Suho was the last one to came in. He just shook his head while drinking or milk on his right hand.

"He has a date after this?" Suho talked calmly.

"What?" Xiumin asked in disbelief.

"With who?" Lay who didn't know anything was the most confused one there.

"Jung Eunji sunbaenim?" D.O also asked

"Of course. who else?" Chen walked to Baekhyun while picking on his clothes who scatterred on the floor.

"Hyung help me" Baekhyun walked to Suho and dragged his hand.

Baekhyun showed him some clothes, sweater, coat, jeans, jacket, even shoes.

"Just wear anything comfortable, Baek" Suho said lazily tried to walked away from him but Baekhyun held his hand.

"Wait hyung. How about this one?" Baekhyun showed a white sweatshirt, a ripped jeans, and a pair of white nike air force.

"It's good" Suho just agreed because he was too lazy to think.

"Okay hyung i love you" Baekhyun hugged Suho tight like he couldn't let him go.

"So gross. Just wait until your Eunji know the real you" Chen talked sarcastically while he got out from that messy room followed by the other members.

"Don't you have date with Bomi?" Baekhyun asked Chen while wearing his shoes.

all of them when stiff when Baekhyun asked it to Chen. Chen was frozen and he said "we break up" and left Baekhyun dumbfounded.

"What? Why? When?' Baekhyun couldn't hide he was surprised with it. He wasn't the first member of EXO who date APink. Suho was the first. He dated Chorong for almost a year and break up because Suho want to be more focus to EXO after the departure of Kris, Luhan, and Tao. Chen was the second. He dated Bomi after Taemin and Naeun WGM but break up recently because Bomi was accepting an offer to be in WGM.

"Don't ever talked about APink or anything related to Bomi in front of Chen. He still couldn't get over it" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun was ready. He looked at the mirror hundreds times just to make sure he is fine.

On the way to APink's dorm he bought some of his favorites cakes at his favorites bakery.

He arrived there so much earlier because he wanted to surprise Eunji.

He checked on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter