1st step

1st step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun has a secret crush to one of the greatest singer in Korea, one of the APinkmember, Jung Eunji. Maybe, it’s not secret anymore because he looks obviously awkward around her and s know it. Eunji has many occasions with Baekhyun’s teammate, Suho and by any chance Suho one day introduce her to Baekhyun and Baekhyun was very happy. Eunji was a super friendly girl, she could make friend with any person around her and mingle with them easily. Baekhyun’s by any chance, bump to Eunji in several times and Baekhyun won’t lose any chance to get closer to his dearest crush. Everytime Apink and EXO have same schedule in music show or award, Baekhyun always greeted her first and she was politely greeted back. And if they have chance, Baekhyun will try to make any conversation as longer as it possible.

One day, Baekhyun was asked to meet with Yoon Joongshin, one of a famous composer in Korea. He composed a song and made the song as duet performance. Baekhyun came first, he sit on the sofa inside the recording room while waiting for his duet mate to come. Evidently, his duet mate was Eunji. They talked about the song comfortably even they make a joke sometimes. They has finished their practiced for that day and they were talking while waiting for their manager to pick their up.

Chanyeol and Suho came to visit him after their training at gym and they peeking at the back door at them. Baekhyun and Eunji didn’t realize there were Chanyeol and Suho looked at them.

“Baekhyun is a lucky person” Chanyeol said a line and it made Baekhyun and Eunji looked at the source of that voice.

“He will do a collaboration with a girl she likes” Baekhyunwidened his eyes and shook his head at Chanyeol while Eunji looked at Chanyeol confusedly.

“I mean Baekhyun likes the song and he likes Eunji-ssi too” Chanyeol added and it did not make any better.

Eunji stood up from the sofa. “My manager said he is outside”. And she leave after that.

“Didn’t I say you like the song?” Chanyeol asked stupidly.

“She looks upset” Suho said it to Baekhyun.

 

One day, one of EXO hitmaker composer, Ryan Jhun, held a birthday party in a café around Gangnam. Many artist invited, including APink and EXO because Ryan Jhun was once composed some songs for both groups. Ryan booked  a super big room that can fit around 50 people.  EXO was the first to come but only Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho. The others have schedule on that day. Ryan was chit chat with them then suddenly some guests came.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Eunji came and greeted politely.

Baekhyun was frozen at his seat. He didn’t even bother to look at her. After the incident, Baekhyun was trying so hard to avoid Eunji and Eunji didn’t even bother to greet him first when they met.

“AnnyeonghaseyoEunji-ssi” Ryan stood up from his seat to greet Eunji.

“I didn’t know she was coming” Suho said it to Chanyeol

“I invited her too. Is it okay?” Ryan Jhun asked confisedly to Suho.

“It’s okay Hyung, it’s okay” Suho answered awkwardly.

Then Baekhyun stood up from his seat. “Eunji-ssi can we talk a little bit, outside?” Baekhyun asked her, he got out from the room and followed by Eunji.

Baekhyun sit on the bench outside and Eunji sit beside him.

They just keep silent for a moment, thinking about their own though.

“About what Chanyeol said last time, it must be offended you. I’m sorry” Baekhyun apologize sincerely.

“I like it” Eunji said it while smiling to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn’t expect with Eunji’s response.

“I didn’t know how to react back there. It was all too sudden” Eunji added while playing with her hands.

“And your friends were there too” Eunji looked at Baekhyun.

“But I was glad to hear that” She played with her hands again.

“You mean…………….” Baekhyun tried to asked something but the words didn’t come out from his mouth.

“I gave it a thought. That’s why I come to see you”Eunji talked while looking at Baekhyun.

“Is that right what Chanyeol said?” Eunji asked to Baekhyun.

“That I like you?” Baekhyun asked her back.

“Do you really like me?” Eunji asked again.

They were all silent for a moments that Baekhyun answered “Yes”

“Yes. I like you” Baekhyun looked at her.

Eunji smiled widely and said “Me, too” then they smiled wider to each other.

After a while

“It’s cold here. Do you want to go inside?” Baekhyun asked and Eunji just nodded her head.

They came inside to the party.

“Eunji, what did Baekhyun do to you?” Chanyeol asked just to tease them.

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING” Baekhyun yelled at him.

“But your face tells the opposite” Suho followed Chanyeol to tease Baekhyun.

Baekhyun touched and rubbed his face then Eunji whispered “cute” at his back.

“Eunji come sit here” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun run to that seat and clean the seat with his hands.

Eunji came to the seat and sit there “thank you” as she looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was confused whether he sit beside Eunji or take the one beside Suho.

“You can seat here. It’s okay” Eunji said as she pointed the seat beside her.

“but it’s okay if you don’t want to sit here” Eunji made a fake frown face like she was hurt that Baekhyun didn’t want to sit beside her.

“I will sit beside you, Eunji-ssi” Chanyeol stood up from his seat and walked to Eunji’s sofa but before Chanyeol sit, Baekhyun pulled his back collar and sit beside Eunji instead. Chanyeol shook his head at Baekhyun’s childish act and back to his previous seat.

The night is getting darker and they went a little crazier. They drank soju too there.

“You don’t drink, Eunji-ssi?” Lay asked Eunji because Eunji just drank a can of cola for the whole party.

“No thanks. I’m okay” Eunji refused politely when Xiumin tried to pour soju to a glass that then will gave it to Eunji.

“That’s great Eunji-ssi” Chanyeol praised her and said to Baekhyun “you should listen to her”. Baekhyun was about to drink his soju but put it back to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter