One-Shot

I Saw 'Mommy' Kissing Santa Claus (MarkSon Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little girl squirmed on her bed as she heard chuckles outside her room.
She was about to go back to sleep when she remembered what day it is. “It’s Christmas Day”, she told herself sleepily but with hint of excitement.
“If it’s Christmas, then that means one thing?” this time asking herself.  Santa Claus will drop by to give her gift and she hopes her daddy did not eat the gingerbread cookies and milk that her mommy helped her prepare for Santa as a thank you gift for giving her another toy this year.
It seems like ever since she heard about Santa Claus from her parents, she became really curious and asks them a lot about him.
Being good parents to their daughter, they told her all the myths about Santa’s duties during Christmas and one of which is giving gifts to children who were nice the whole year.
Since then this little girl literally believed her parents and even tried to convince them that they should share what they have to the poor and help other people in need so Santa Claus will put her name on his list of nice children.
She is such a smart and thoughtful kid, right?
After hearing their daughter’s plan, the ever so proud parents are nice enough to willingly help her with it though they know what is or should we say who is really behind their Santa story.
As Jamie sat up and swiftly got off her bed, she walks towards her bedroom door, tiptoed a little as she reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

[Jamie's POV]

I stepped outside my room and the first sight I saw shocked me. I felt my chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter