Drunk Kisses (Finale)

Drunk Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I tried making it as fluffy as possible.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Christmas was always detested by Park Jinyoung. Everything was too bright, too many people were elated for no particular agendas, wasting money which was the fruit of hard work on family members nobody liked anyways and the worst of all, being forced to spend the day with family members nobody liked and sustaining self from decking them in the face.

Mentioning ugly sweaters, same festive music for too long and too much snow was not even necessary at this point.

Honestly, he would love to deck his uncle in the face right now.  His uncle had no right to comment about how he was going past his marriage age, wasn’t that the jobs of aunts? Sighing into his hot wine, Jinyoung approached his beloved mother. “Can I leave now? You needed me to show them “my face” and mind you that’s exactly what you said over the phone.” Jinyoung asked and to which his mother replied with eye rolls.

“I understand you hate your uncles but at least have dinner with us? For your sisters and father at least? They have missed you.” the mother pleaded with soft eyes and a soft smile which made her eye wrinkles appear. Jinyoung hated being vulnerable under those eyes. “So you didn’t miss me?” he asked instead, arching an eyebrow and a mischievous grin spreading on his lips.

“How can I when I call you thrice a day?” his mother replied with an equally mischievous grin and kissed his son of the cheek. Jinyoung rolled his eyes in reply, with the grin never leaving his lips. Maybe it was not so bad, apart from his uncles. He could use some family time and free food after working overtime for the past two months.

He really wanted that promotion.

Not taking notice of the time, it had soon struck midnight. Everyone was preparing to take their leave from the Park residence. One other thing Jinyoung hadn’t taken notice of was the number of glasses of wine he had gulped down. Dinner was too good to be true and he wasn’t going to let his uncle’s bull words ruin it.

The only solution was to drink enough wine to forget everything.

“Jinyoung, I’ll go set your room. Stay for the night.” His sister suggested. “N-Nonsense! I have an empty a-apartment waiting for me! I shall drive m-myself home at this very moment!” Jinyoung replied, almost shouting with numerous hiccups interrupting his words but everyone doubted he was aware at this point.

Even after an hour, it was becoming near impossible to sustain Jinyoung from escaping through the window to return to his apartment. However, god had heard their prayers and at that moment when Jinyoung was about to open ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter