=Chapter 22=

We Fell in Love

YoonA's Point Of View

 

The next day. . .

 

I woke up. I was lying above Hae's bare chest. I could feel his arms were wrapped around me. I looked at him with sleepy eyes. His eyes were still close. I lay there replaying what happened last night.  The kiss, the touch. I sat up, and I realized i wasn't wearing anything. I look down and found Hae's shirt. It was long enough to cover my entire body. I pick it up and wore it. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself. After showering, I took my clothes from out luggage and changed. I walk out and found him still sleeping. I tiptoed to the bed and wake him up.

  "DongHae-ah, wake up! Rise and shine!" I whispered in his ear while my finger traced his nose. He flinched.

  "I want to sleep more. I'm still tired." He complained. 

  "Fine, I'll use your laptop while I wait for you, okay?"

  "Mmmm." He mumbled. I kissed his cheek before I stood up.

I took his laptop from his bag. I plugged the charger and sat beside him. He was still in deep slumber when the laptop's opening music sounded. I bet my friends wanted to know what's going on here, so I opened my me2day account. I opened it and didn't found any message from them. I guess they don't want to bother us.  It was still 7 in the morning, though. I took his headphones and plugged them and started to watch videos online.

 

Few hours later. . .

 

My stomach growled. It was 10 in the morning and DongHae was still sleeping! Urgh! I want to eat now. I placed the computer next to the table and tried to wake him up.

  "DongHae-ah! Wake up!" I tug his arms lightly.

  "I'm still tired!" He replied sleepily.

  "And I'm hungry!" I complained.

  "Fine. Give me a big hug first."

  "Araseo." I smiled and gave him the hug he wanted. He was still hugging me. I looked at him and his eyes were still close.

  "Now, WAKE UP!" I shook him.

  "Fine!" He stook up and rubbed his eyes.

He was about to got off the bed when I realized he didn't wear anything.

  "Ya! You're not wearing your shirt!" I said.

  "So? You've seen everything already." He chuckled.

  "Urgh!" I hid under the the blanket.

I heard the bathroom's door shut and I sat up and continued using his laptop. A few minutes later, he went out the bathroom and wore the couple hood we bought last week. I was wearing it too. ><

 

We walked to the hotel's restaurant to take our breakfast-lunch. After that we toured around the island. We went to indoor and outdoor malls, and some tourist sights. And when we got back the hotel, tired and exhausted. . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late updates! ! ! can i ask? when is that WGM donghae's episode gonna air??? i wanna see how he looked like when his married. just erase the thought of him being with EunSeo and think it YOONGIE! ! !

here are some YOONHAE PICS.... (edited)

 

You think they're similar???

 

 

 

^ i won't forget that... and i hope it will be true someday! ! !

YOONHAE ROCKZ! ! !