Don't Fall In Love With Me

Don't Fall In Love With Me

You had been friends with the exo boys for awhile now and when they weren’t busy with their hectic schedules they would invite you over to hang out with them. Though lately you had been getting closer to Baekhyun, you would always choose to sit next to him when you hung out. He called you over one afternoon since he was free and you weren’t working that day. You arrive at the dorm to find Baekhyun waiting for you in the living room.

“Hey, I’m glad you came over.” He pats the empty spot beside him and you make your way over to the couch to sit down.

“Where are the others?” You ask after noticing the dorm was unusually quiet and empty.

“They’re out right now.” He answered. With it just being the two of you alone you started to get nervous, you were rarely alone with any of the boys and being alone with Baekhyun made you extremely nervous because you had started to really like him.

“O-oh, so it’s just the two of us then?” You ask.

“Yep~! Which is good because I’ve been wanting to talk to you for awhile now without the interruption from the others.” The look on his face isn’t playful like how it normally is, this time he looks serious about whatever it is that he’s been thinking about.

Hearing that didn’t help the anxiety bubbling inside of you as you wonder what he could say. You tried to keep calm as you ask, “What did you want to talk about?”

“I know how you feel about me, Y/N.” He deadpans.

Your eyes goes wide in embarrassment, a blush forming on your face which makes you want to cover it but instead you play it off with a laugh. “What do you mean?”

He gives you a small smile and says, “Just from the way you act around me, don’t get me wrong I’m flattered but I’m just not looking for a relationship right now. So can you promise me something?”

You heart is pounding furiously in your chest because Baekhyun had figured out you liked him but you can’t help to feel a little hurt by his words. Of course you weren’t expecting him to like you back. You knew as an idol they don’t get a lot of free time so dating would be difficult anyway. You simply nod your head to his words, hoping whatever he says next you can keep his promise.

“Just don’t fall in love with me.”