Calling - Taesica0979

⊱♡jet-'aime♡⊰ Poster Request shop [not taking request ATM]

POSTER LINK | STORY LINK

 

STORY SUMMARY:

Hwang Mi-young wasn't really a lucky girl in life. She was fat and dark-skinned. No matter how hard she tried, her hair would always be messy and ugly, worst of all, she has a plain face covered with pimples. This of course, was the reason why a lot of people bullied her even though she was rich and why her family and relatives strongly disliked nor welcomed her.

It was also a big disadvantage to her because all her life, she's dreamed of becoming a famous model.

One day, she decided that she couldn't take it anymore so she attempted to commit suicide but before she did, she was saved by a beautiful angel named Jessica, and somehow because of Jessica, Mi-young turns into a real beauty but with two conditions though: one, if she gets touched by raindrops, she will turn into her old self, but only for a short time. Two: if she kisses anyone on the lips, she will turn back into her original self, permanently, never going back to her beauty self.

So how will Mi-young handle the situation? How will her classmates and family treat her now her appearance has changed? More importantly, how will she face Choi Siwon, the person who bullies her the most, making her despise him the most.

 

*

 hihi long time no update.

sorry for the long wait..

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! :)

 

Hoho been Busy with all the requirements

and preparing for my mock Interview :((

and dude its June~

 3/4 request/s remaining?, I will temporary close this shop huhu..