Day one

Halloween special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyooo guys it's Christmas day (already in some countries...... so merry Christmas for those country and advance wishes for the rest) hope you guys have any unforgettably awesome day. And it's Halloween special..... what ????? I know I know...... I'm kinda too late with my writing it was supposed to be released on Halloween day but life got too busy so I'm gonna write it now since I have Christmas break ..... so hope you like it ....... 

 

 

 

A/N: scene change with (____*____) please note 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

It was TTS photo-shoot and, both Fany and tae left in their to go back to the dorm. While they were in the middle of the traffic Tiffany suggested that they would go in a different direction, she said she knew about it since Hyo use to take her in that direction at times. Thinking she hit the right spot and that it will easily convince the leader. And as expected it did

 

 

 

 

 

In the middle of the road the engine went off it was dark outside not a single light could be seen there were hardly any street lamps on this road. It’s was a creepy scary night you could hardly see any stars. Dark and dusty cold as ice Tiffany was definitely expecting it to be scary at night but this was a bit too much then her expectations but can't back off now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____*____

 

It’s almost the end of the month everyone had a busy schedule for the whole month. But today must have been some special day as 7 of them were gathered in sunhyotaeny dorm ... ..... ... Wait for only 7 ??????? Where’s the 8th one????? Ooh, something’s definitely fishy here after all its the end of the month which means possible Halloween plans, pranks, threats, something is up. The remaining member is non-other than the short kid leader who’s normally known as a brave and strong person. The situation is somewhat similar to horror factory’s 1st episode but the only difference is that they won’t be having a whole crew to help them with the plan. They do everything by themselves, from planning till executing the plan which means they will have to plan everything perfectly as scaring the kid leader is no easy job.

 

 

 

The short girl entered the building with a slightly taller girl next to her. Teatiseo had a photo shoot that day but seo left early as she told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter