Final

In relationship with the moving wall

Chunji's pov

 

  I have a boyfriend.But it feels like I dont have any boyfriend.I mean,look at him.I dont even know why he accept my confession in the first place .I also dont have any idea why I love that super duper cold guy.Well,he is when he is with me.He can laugh out loud with his friends but why cant he even smile to me ??

 

  I sigh again.The boy in front of me just keep on chatting with his friends without even glancing once to me.I just can keep looking at them with a frown on my face.

 

  "Hyung,are U okay?"my bestfriend,Niel said because he sit beside me.We become bestfriend because we are in the same class and our boyfriends are friends.My boyfriend is our classmate tho.

 

  "I'm okay Niel.Can we go back to class now?I'm bored"I said pleading to him.He look at me weirdly.

 

  "But,hyungs are still talki-"he said but I cut him.

 

  "Please?"I use my aegyo.I hope he wont puke .hahaha.Niel sigh.

 

  "Fine.Cap hyung,we are going back to class first.This lad here said he-"

 

  "Shut up,Niel!I have something to do and I need Niel's help.So,we will go now"once again I cut Niel making the fish lips frown.I just stuck my tounge out to him.We stand when Cap hyung said okay.I glance at Byunghun wanting him to say anything but he just keep on chatting with Cap,Changjo and Ricky.I sigh before I grab Niel's hand and drag him with me.

 

  Niel keep on blabbering on our way to our class .Once we arrive,I let his hand go before sinking in my seat dunking my head on the table.Niel who must have see my weird action went to Byunghun's seat which is beside me.

 

  "Hyung,what's wrong?"he said tapping my back.I look at him.My tears was already threatening to fall.

 

  "Niel,please tell me again why I love that cold wall?"I said and he just stare at me dumbfounded. 

 

  "U mean L.joe hyung?Well,U said he's cool and charming"he reply me scratching his nape.I sigh hopelessly.

 

  "I dont even know if he even love me.I never feel loved from him"I sat up from my current position looking outside.

 

  "Yah hyung!Dont say like that.If L.joe hyung dont love U,then why he accept U to be his boyfriend?"Niel tried to console me but I just laugh sarcasticly.

 

  "Thats also one thing.Why even he accept me in the first place when he didnt even smile to me?He always give his priority to his friends than to me .I dont feel any different from when I'm single"I said turning to him.

 

  "U just thinking too much hyung"Niel said softly but I shook my head.

 

  "Am I not worthy for him?Am I not attractive enough?"I said slowly.

 

  "Then,why dont U do something appealing?"Niel suggest smirking.I look at him weirdly.

 

  "Something appealing?Like what?"I tilt my head and Niel ruffled my hair.

 

  "Yah!I'm your hyung"I hit his hand on my head but he just grin.

 

  "Like changing this plain colour of your hair.Nowadays,who ever want to keep this black colour like yours?"he rolled his eyes.

 

  "Should I?"I said slowly almost like whispering.

 

  "Why dont U try.If he still like that,then do what U want to do"he said patting my head before went to his seat because rest is over and Byunghun already came with Cap hyung.Like usual,he just sit without saying anything but I couldnt even care more.I already planning on what I'll do.

 

  As the bells ring,Niel quickly grab my hand making Byunghun,Cap and even me dumbfounded.

 

  "I'll borrow Chunji hyung for today"he said and drag me with him.I didnt say anything along the way and just let him drag me.

 

  "Why do U bring me here Niel?"the first word I said when we arrived at a hair saloon but he just grinned.He drag me again into the saloon.

 

  "What can I help U sir?"a worker ask and Niel throw me to a chair in front of the mirror.

 

  "Please dye his hair.What colour do U think suit him?"Niel said and I just can look at him with widen eyes.

 

  "I think light purple would be nice.Your friend's feminine face suit the colour"the worker said making me blushing.

 

  "Then,we'll take the colour"he said and the worker start doing her job.I just let her do anything since I just can sit there.

 

  After a while,we are done .

 

  "Woah hyung!U really do look different.The colour really suit U"Niel exclaimed making the whole saloon to look at us.

 

  "Mian"I bow to them before hitting Niel's hand making him to stop.

 

  "Thanks for the hardwork"I said smiling to the previous worker after we paid .She nod blushing.

 

  "He's pretty isnt it?"Niel said .

 

  "He really do"she said blushing even more.Niel laugh before I drag him out of the saloon before he make any scene again.

 

  "Thanks Niel"I said and he just smile patting my head before we go to different way.Just like Niel,my mom and hyung also jump in joy seeing my new hair.They said finally I've grown up.I just rolled my eyes and went to my room.

 

  The next day,I feel nervous as I enter the school.

 

  "Hey Chunji.U look good with that colour"my classmates said as soon as I enter the class.I thank them before went to my seat.Byunghun still havent arrived.

 

  "What I said hyung.U really do look good"Niel said from his seat.I just glare at him and he playfully stuck his tounge out.

 

  Soon enough,Byunghun and Cap arrived .I straighten my sit but as usual,Byunghun just sit at his seat without saying anything.I keep on touching my hair hoping he would notice but he didnt give any reaction.Finally I give up and just focus on the teachers.

 

  The others compliment my hair during the breaks but not him.Not Byunghun.

 

  The next day,Niel come to my house early in the morning to help me cook.Its his idea after all.

 

   I give him the food we cook in the morning on breaks.He just look at me weirdly but I told him to eat.I wait for his reaction.

 

  "Its delicious"he said and eat for about 10 spoon before putting it down.

 

  "I'm full"he said .I was expecting him to finish it since he said its delicious.He just stand and went to wash his hand.I sigh.Again.

 

  "Ricky,do U want to eat?"I offered the not-even-half eaten lunch to Ricky.He accept it happily and compliment it more than Byunghun do.He ate all the food.

 

  "Thanks hyung.Bring again next time"he said giving the container back to me.

 

  "Sure"I ruffled his hair because he was too cute.No wonder Changjo really treasure him.How I hope Byunghun would be as protective as Changjo.

 

  I look at him again but he like always chatting with Cap and Changjo.Niel was nowhere to be seen because he was called by the teacher just now.

 

  The next day,I put a little more perfume than usual so that Byunghun would notice me.

 

  I sit patiently in class waiting for him to arrive.When he arrive,I wait for him to turn to me.I feel happy when he suddenly turn to me.

 

  "Chanhee,why do your perfume smells so strong today?Did U put the whole bottle?I dont like strong smell"he said crashing my heart.

 

  "Mi..mian .I accidentally knock my perfume down this morning and it stained my uniform"I lied.Tears was threatening to fall but I tried hard to hold it.

 

  "Why dont U change your uniform then?Its not like U are going to be late "he said turning in front again.

 

  "I'm just lazy to change it"I said slowly turning my face to the other side.I put my head on my hands on the table with my face facing the outside.

 

I stare to the sky to prevent my tears from falling.I sigh again slowly closing my eyes.

 

  "Lee Chanhee-sii,why dont U get out if U dont want to study"Mr.Choi's voice startled me and I quickly lift my head up.

 

  "Sorry sir.I'm not sleeping"I said glancing at Byunghun who keep on writing in his book.

 

  "Yeah sure.Why dont U go and wash your face in the washroom"he said and I stand up.

 

  "If U excuse me sir"I said and walk slowly outside.I can see Niel's worried expression watching my soulless body walk.

 

  I enter the washroom and wash my face.I stare at my own reflection.My tears starting to fall and I fall down on the floor placing my back on the wall with my head on my knees.

 

  Luckily the toilet is clean and dry because it was still early in the morning and nobody is here since the class has started.

 

  "Hyung,stop crying"suddenly Niel's voice heard as I felt my body taken to his embrace.I just snuggle closer to him and wet his uniform with my tears.He keep on comforting me by patting my back.

 

  "Sshh hyung .Everything gonna be alright.Give him time"he said.

 

  "Its already 5 months since we started dating.He didnt even remember today is our 5th monthsary.He said I smells.I call him yesterday asking if he want to go on a date with me today but he said he already make a promise with Cap hyung to go to their friend's party.I'm really nothing to him isnt it"I mumbled on his chest.

 

  "Hyung"Niel tried to talk but I cut him.

 

  "Dont even try to defend him Niel.I have enough"I said and wipe my tears releasing myself from his embrace before standing up and wash my face.Niel just stare at me.

 

  "Just try to ask him again hyung.Who knows he might remember "he said and I stop.

 

  "I'll try once more then I'll stop.I cant take any heartbreaks anymore"I said wiping my face with tissues to make it not too obvious I cried.

 

  "Do U plan to break up?"Niel shout not so loud.

 

  "Ani.I'll just wait for him to break up with me.Let me just feel like I'm taken"I said and walk out of the toilet with Niel running catching my step.

 

  After the school ended,I once again tried to ask Byunghun.

 

  "Byung,do U really dont want to go on a date with me today?"I ask carefully.

 

  "Chanhee,I've told U.I already make a promise with Cap hyung to go to our friend's party"he said rolling his eyes.I smile weakly.

 

  "Okay then"I said and stand from my seat and walk outside.I saw Niel and Cap hyung talking in front of my locker.

 

  "Niel,are U sure U dont want to go with us?"I heard Cap hyung said as I almost near them.

 

  "No.I want to go out with Chunji hyung"Niel said and I smile.At least I still can go out to refresh my mind.

 

  "Yah!Why do U choose Chunji over your boyfriend?"Cap hyung groaned .

 

  "Because Chunji hyung is my bestfriend"Niel simply said.

 

  "Niel,if U want to go,just go with Cap hyung"I interupted them opening my locker placing my books.They look at me shocked.

 

  "See"Cap hyung said rolling his eyes.That time,I didnt even know Byunghun was behind me.

 

  "No!I'm going with Chunji hyung"Niel said stomping his leg.

 

  "Niel!"Cap hyung yell but not so loud but still it shocked me.

 

  "So,how does it feels to feel the same as what Chunji hyung felt all this time?"suddenly Niel said mocking.Cap hyung was dumbfounded while I just can gasp.

 

  "What do U mean?"Cap hyung said.

 

  "What do feel when I choose him instead of U?"Niel said folding his arm.

 

  "I.."Cap hyung stuttered.I cant say anything because I was too shocked how brave Niel are.

 

  "Whatever U feel right now,exactly what Chunji hyung felt when L.joe hyung choose his friends over him .So,I think Chunji hyung already ask for the last time isnt it,L.joe hyung?"I shocked when Niel look behind me.I turn around to see a shocked Byunghun.

 

  "What do U mean by the last time?"he ask with his cold voice.I freeze on my spot.

 

  "Dont act dumb hyung.U know what I mean.I already fed up with all of this and I cant see my bestfriend gloomy anymore.Lets go hyung"Niel said and drag me with him.

 

  "Lee Chanhee!If U walk away now without explaining everything to me,we're done"Byunghun said coldly.I froze on my spot.

 

  "Hyung,U have to be strong.I cant see U suffering any longer"Niel whispered to me and I sigh before turning to the other two.I tried to show my calmest expression.I walk toward Byunghun and slap him hard.

 

  He look back at me shocked with his hand on his cheek.I can hear gasp from Cap hyung and Niel.Fortunately its only us left in this floor.

 

  "Then,we are done.It is that hard to say from long before?Thanks for the not-so-beautiful memories for the past 5 months.Exactly 5 months.I have enough with U"I said and walk away.Niel smile satisfied and turn to Cap hyung.

 

  "We are done too hyung"he said shocking him and me .

 

  "Niel,U dont have to do this"I said .I dont want them to break up just because of us.

 

  "Its okay hyung.I want to spend more time with U"he said and drag me away from me.I dont hear anything from Byunghun except Cap hyung that keep on calling Niel.

 

  Niel bring me to karaoke.

 

  "Hyung ,release your stress here "

 

.I quickly choose a song that required shouting so I choose Tears by So Chan Whee.I dont care about the lyrics.I just want to sing my heart out.

 

  Me and Niel sing all day and just go home when our parents call us to go home.

 

  I cried my heart out all night.

 

  L.joe's pov

 

  I still cant believe that Chanhee broke up with me.I didnt even mean it when I said it yesterday.It just slipped out of my lips.

 

  I am a coward.I know.I really love him but I cant make myself to express it to him.I just keep on hurting him.I keep on pushing him away from me.I continuously break his heart.I know how much he's hurt but I cant bring myself to comfort him or even say sorry.I just let Niel comfort him which should be my job as his boyfriend.We didnt even have our first kiss.

 

  I walk soullessly to the class.I was hoping I can talk to him in class but my hope crashed when I saw Niel sitting on my seat and Chanhee has his head on the table.I just stand at the back door watching them.Niel glance to me and turn away again.With a heavy step,I walk to Niel's previous seat beside Cap hyung.

 

  "Hey dude"he said slowly.I know he was breaking too after Niel break up with him.

 

  "I'm sorry dude.Because of me,all of this happen"I said apologeticly.

 

  "No.Its not your fault.I shouldnt have argue with him and make all this things happen"he said and look at Niel but Niel was reading his books .

 

  I stare at Chanhee hoping him to raise his head up.I sigh when he didnt even budge a bit.Then,the teacher come in and I turn again to him with a hope to see his face but Niel's body was blocking my view.I sigh again and tried to concentrate to the front.

 

  I cant even concentrate in class.During breaks,they didnt join us in which confusing the maknaes.

 

  "We broke up"we said and they eat their foods silently.I look around to search for him but I cant see him anywhere.I only see Niel with our other classmates.I walk to them.

 

  "Where's Chanhee?"I ask looking at Niel but all the other look at me too.

 

  "What do U want?"Niel ask back staring sraight to my eyes.

 

  "I said where's Chanhee?"I emphasize my question.He sigh.

 

  "I dont know.He said he want to be alone"he said and I walk away to search for him but Niel hold my wrist.

 

  "Hyung,please.I want Chunji hyung to be happy"he said looking at me with depressed eyes.

 

  "Just fix your relationship with Cap hyung"I said releasing my hand from his grip.

 

  "I'll fix it after U fix yours"he said and I walk away.

 

  I went to the rooftop hoping for Chanhee to be there but nobody is there.I walk to the barrier and look at the fields.Thats when I saw Chanhee down the large tree across the field.I ran down to go to him.I'll not hide my feelings anymore.

 

  Once I reached the place,he has his head on his knees and sobbing can be heard.I sigh slowly and walk toward him.I back-hugged him and place my legs at his side trapping him in my legs.

 

  "I'm sorry"I whispered and I can feel him stiffened.He struggled when he realize its me.

 

  "Let me go!What do U want?"his voice crack and he struggled even more.I tightened my hug on him and my legs stop his legs from moving.Now he completely in my possession.

 

  "Channie,please.Hear me up"I said desperately.

 

  "Dont ing call me Channie"he said but I can feel he soften in my arm.His sobs getting even louder.I place my head on his shoulder and place a kiss on his neck and cheek.

 

  "I'm sorry.I know I'm not a good boyfriend.I always hurt U .But I want U to know that I love U.I freakingly in love with U.I'm just being a coward.I dont know how to express how much I love U.Please Channie.I cant without U.I need U always by my side.I know I never express it but I admit I always feel happy when U are beside me.I only need your presence to make my day.Please Channie"I desperately trying to console him.

 

  "But U never notice me.U didnt even say anything when I dyed my hair.U didnt finish the food I personally made with the help of Niel.U also said my perfume smells strong even I only spray it one spray more than usual.U didnt even remember our 5th monthsary"he said between his sobs.I ruffled his light purple hair softly.

 

  "I never hadnt notice your changes.I love it when U dyed your hair.It makes U even more pretty and I cant even breath properly when U are playing with your hair.Thats why I keep on writing to distract me from U"I kiss his shoulder.

 

  "I didnt finish your food because I afraid I might addicted to it because seriously it was delicious.I dont want U to wake up early just to make the food"I kiss his neck.

 

  "I dont hate your perfume.I really love it.But if U spray it like yesterday,it attract other people too.I dont like it when other people stares at U .U are mine only.Your smells also make me hard to control myself "I kiss his cheek.His sobbing was long gone.

 

  "But,about the 5th monthsary,I admit I forgot about it.But it was because I never realise the time flowing when I'm with U.I dont care about the time.I want to be with U forever.I love U Lee Chanhee"I finish my word and turn his face to me and kiss his lips softly .Our very first kiss.His eyes widen but then he close them as he melt in my kiss.

 

  We broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.I stare at his eyes but he turn away.

 

  "U also never call me.U never look at me"he said slowly playing with my fingers.I smiles and use my free hand to get my phone.

 

  "I have tons of your pictures in my phone .I have lots of your recorded voice.I'm just being a coward to call U or look at your gergous face"I said and show him my phone which full with his photos and recorded voice.

 

  "But how?"he said as he heard his recorded voice.It was him singing.

 

  "Do U remember when Ricky ask U to sing for him?I ask him to record it.Some from Kevin hyung"Kevin hyung is Chanhee's hyung.

 

  "I listen to it and see your photos when I dont have the guts to call U or stare at U"I said once again kissing his chubby cheek.He just keep quiet with his finger continuing on playing with mine.

 

  "Channie,give me another chance please.I love U so much that I cant live without U by my side"I whisper to his ear.I can see his ears reddened as he nod slowly.Quickly I pick him bridal style and turn us around.

 

  "Gomawo Channie-ah.Saranghae"I shouts as I keep on turning around.Chanhee keeps on gigling with his hand around my neck.I place a peck on his lips before putting him down.

 

  "Hyungs!!"someone's voice shouting startled us.We turn to the voice and saw Ricky waving to us with Changjo,Niel and Cap hyung on the rooftop .I guess they are okay now seeing how Cap hyung's hand on Niel's shoulder.We wave at them back.

 

  "But Byung.U dont get hard looking at my photos right?"Chanhee look at me suspiciously.I grinned.

 

  "Well.Who knows"I smirk.

 

  "ert!"he said hitting my arm before running away to our friends who already at the other side of the field.I ran after him and carry him on my shoulder.

 

  "Because U are too gergous to resist"I said patting his and run toward our friends.He just laugh .

 

  "I love U Byungie"

 

  "I love U too Channie"

 

------------------------------------------

Here is it ..Sorry for my grammar and typos..

Do comment so that I can improve for my other Chunjoe fanfic ^^

 사랑해