Once

Once upon a time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, this is Kim Taeyeon and this is my youtube channel

 

That was how everything started.

 

I was bored and fed up with life. I was confused and felt all alone. Had no one to turn to for help because I did not have the courage to. I was turning gay, ​a freaking lesbian. It started out with a few girl flings here and there but never was really too serious untill one day I realised how I preferred having a girl smooth soft lips on mine than a guy with rough chapped lips. I was freaking out like hell. I was 19 at that time.

Then I decided to create my own youtube channel for fun. Seeing how other successful youtubers were so happy made me want to try out too. It started out with me posting a video about myself but I did not talk about me being gay.​ I wasn't sure how the viewers were going to react to that, how the world were going to judge me. Everything was the same after I posted 2 videos in that year.

Not sure what came over me after a year I suddenly was tired of everything and had the courage to actually confess to the viewers that I am a lesbian and coming out to the world for me was tough. I actually had suicidal thoughts before but there were always questions in my head stopping me.

​How can i die now when i havent found the right one yet?

​How can I bear to leave my mother alone after Father cheated on her and left the house?

​How can i be happy?

​​Surprisingly, after the 20 year old me confessed that I was in fact a lesbian, I gained tons of subscribers and encouragements from people saying how brave I was to say it out and they encouraged me to stay strong. I was touched by what the viewers said that I actually cried out of happiness. People were supporting me and i was never happier.The viewers became my life. The people I could turn to when I was down.

When I was 21, I came up to my mum. "You're perfect the way you are" 

And that was all it took for me to burst into tears.

I was crying, she was crying. We were both crying. So emotional. I can never have a better mum and I couldn't be prouder to call her my mum.

When I was 22, I met her.

The very first video I made after coming out to my mum, after a year, was a girlfriend tag video.

Hey guys this is Taeyeon and this is myyyyy beautiful girlfriend TIffany.

How did you two both met?

We both first met through one of our friend. Our friend kept on saying how Tiffany should totally date me and we would totally match.

When was your first official date?

Well, after getting pestered a lot by my friend. I (wo)man-ed up and asked Pany out on a date which she actually eagerly agreed to!

 Pany blushed and hit me playfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter