Midnight Fantasy

Bathrobes and Milky-White Skin

Hangeng was busy reading a Korean self-help book when Heechul stumbled through the door.

"I see you're still waiting up for me, Geng."

Hangeng, startled, looked up and smiled. "How was your day, Heechul?" 

Heechul threw himself face down on the bed and mumbled something the Chinese man did not understand. Hangeng leaned towards Heechul and asked, "What did you say?"

Heechul twisted his head to the side so he could talk properly. "Today's a . I'm so ing tired."

"That's okay. You'll get your rest soon."

The other man rolled his eyes. "Easy for you to say. You didn't have to do anything today."

Hangeng sighed. "I'm sorry. You should take a hot bath, then go to sleep. Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

Heechul stood up and ambled to the bathroom. "No."

Hangeng shrugged and turned his attention back to the book. 

-

About an hour later, Heechul opened the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom, clad only in a silk bathrobe that clung to his hips and thighs. He saw Hangeng still reading the book.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet? It's almost midnight."

Hangeng dropped the book in surprise, thus getting the pages slightly crumpled. As he was straightening the creases, he said, "God damn it, Heechul, stop doing that. This is the second time--" He froze as his eyes landed on the petite figure standing in the bathroom doorway.

Heechul looked at him blankly. "What?"

Hangeng straightened up and cleared his throat. "Nothing. Why are you wearing that?"

"Because I can. Now move over. I'm going to sleep."

Hangeng, being the obedient one, moved over. Heechul slid in beside him. Hangeng got off the other side of the bed, panicking. "You're going to sleep wearing that?"

Heechul rolled his eyes like the princess he was. "Of course I am. What makes you think I'm not?"

"Nothing." Hangeng hurriedly gathered his pillows and blanket and started toward the door.

Heechul's eyes followed him curiously. "Where the hell are you going?"

Hangeng was halfway out the door. "I'm going to sleep in the living room." 

"Why are you going to sleep there?"

"Because.. I want to watch the ending of  the drama I'm watching. Good night." Hangeng shut the door behind him and ran for the living room.

Heechul smirked and slid under the blankets. He didn't need to ask Hangeng what the bulge in his pants was about.

-

At breakfast the next morning...

Leeteuk was handing out plates to his dongsaengs. "Who slept in the living room last night?"

Kyuhyun sat on the kitchen counter with a half-eaten banana in hand. "I swear I heard someone ." His hyungs turned to stare at him, obviously shocked at his statement.

Donghae bit into his pancake. "I thought I was the only one."

Leeteuk immediately chided him. "Donghae! Don't talk when your mouth is full."

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk the TV and sat on the couch. He felt something wet and sticky on his pajamas. He screamed. "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS STUFF?"

The other members stopped what they were doing. Ryeowook, who was on his way to the sink, dropped his plate on the floor.

Hangeng chose that moment to walk out of the bathroom. He stood stock still as he heard what Eunhyuk said.

Heechul walked past him and said, "Next time you do that, don't make too much of a mess."