Jelly Attack

Jelly Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Finally you have day off after went abroad for photo shoot, of course you feel tired but you need to meet your boyfriend on top of all. Hot shower, cheese cake and sleep can wait, but your ultimate and lovely baby, Dean couldn’t wait any longer to see you. So you decided to drop on his apartment right after you arrived in Incheon airport.

       You typep four digit numbers to unlock Dean’s apartment which is his random number.

       3326.

       You still didn’t get why he chose the number, is that lucky number? Amount of his exes? Well, only Dean and God know it.

       After succeed enter Dean’s apartment, you noticed that his slippers was gone which is means he is at home. You carefully put your bag and your luggage on the hall way neatly and took off your shoes then change it into your couple slippers while calling your boyfriend.

      “Oppa~”

      No answer.

     “Dean oppa~”

      Still no answer.

     "Omo, oppa? what are these?“ numerous jelly boxes stacked neatly in hallway until the living room, or in other words Dean’s apartment was full of jelly boxes in various flavor and various size boxes. There were no answer from your boyfriend but you found him sat facing the television with jelly box on his lap, you peeked behind his shoulder.

       "What are these?” you asked again, pointing on all the boxes, even on the table there’s more than twelve empty boxes. You guessed it was him who ate all of these, but could it be? Really? No way—

        You took off your jacket and joined him on the couch. “Oppa ate all of these? Really?”

        He only nodded and kept chewing.

       "Oppa, stop eating, you’ll get stomachache!“ you squeezed his cheek, interrupted his chewing.

       "I think I’m going to die because jelly—”

       You couldn’t help but laugh anyway, for these past three weeks his fans have been sending jelly for him, at first he was happy but day by day jelly package won’t stop coming and filled up his place. Sometimes you help him to eat it but you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter