The Article

The Best

"Hyung."

Heechul was in the middle of putting on his eyeliner. He blinked a couple of times, then resumed what he was doing, not minding Hangeng at all.

"Heechul hyung."

Hangeng, always the patient one, stared at Heechul in the mirror. The brunette paid him no heed.

"Chullie."

Hangeng looked at the magazine in his hand and shook his head. What if my mom sees this? he thought.

"Yah."

Heechul, exasperated, rolled his eyes. "Damn it, Geng! Can't you do this some other time? I'm busy."

"Have you read this article?"

Heechul finished putting his eyeliner and was putting the eye pencil back in its case. "What article?"

Hangeng tossed the magazine on the dresser. "This one."

Heechul stared at the magazine for a few seconds and picked it up. He read the title. "'Hankyung is good at making love. - Kim Heechul.'" He turned to Hangeng. "So what?"

The Chinese man narrowed his eyes at him. "You didn't really say that, did you?"

Heechul walked over to the bed and plopped on it. "Well.. I was drunk. And I might have let a few things slip."

Hangeng paced back and forth. ". Were you drinking outside the dorm again?"

"I think you know the answer to your question."

Hangeng groaned. "If Teukie hyung sees this, he'll kill me."

"That's where you're wrong." He pointed a finger at the other man. "He'll kill us."

Just then, a yell was heard in the hallway. "Heechul! Hangeng!"

Heechul moaned and let his upper body fall on the bed. "Oh, no, that's Teukie. Who knows what he's gonna do to us now?"

Outside, Leeteuk was yelling profanities and banging on the door, with a worried Kangin begging him to calm down. "YAH! Open up! What is this article about, Heechul? Tell me!"

Hangeng smirked. "Who cares what he'll do? All I care about is what I'm gonna do." He walked over to the bed and kissed Heechul.

-

The next day, Heechul made an appointment with the magazine that published the article. The editor sat in his office with Heechul in front of him.

"So, Heechul-sshi. What can we do for you?"

"I'd like to change my statement in the previous article about me."

The editor pulled out a pen and a pad. "What would it be this time?"

Heechul smirked. "Hankyung is the best at making love."