final

Daddy

The spring break isn't such a helpful holiday for a college student who lives off of busying himself with school work not that he achieves much  and drinks his off at parties every weekend.

Sehun lays on his bed at home,staring at the plain white ceiling,in order to avoid the rest of the wall covered in various girl group poster from back then when he thought he was straight.

He laughs at that but his lips curve down instantly and he frowns,bored out of his mind.

He wants to call Jongin to hang out,but the older boy has ballet today and Sehun knows he wouldn't miss it even if the world was on fire.

He tries to call Kyungsoo but he just picks up the phone,curses at him for distracting him from baking his cake which ends up burned,then hanging up faster than the speed of light.

So Sehun gives up trying to contact his friends since they clearly had a life,unlike him.

 

He gets the brilliant idea to mess with his parents,suddenly feeling very very energetic as he grabs his phone from under the pillow and presses his father's number.

to dad#2

me: hey do you ever call dad daddy???

He hears Baekhyun's high pitched screams of terror from downstairs,Chanyeol's deep and loud laugh and a couple of pained 'ows' from Chanyeol yet again.

from: dad#1

ewww no

 

 

The boy rolls his eyes because his ears still work just fine and he had to leave the house and crash at Johnny's so many time that he once accidently sneaked into another guy's house who looked way too much like his friend.

He shudders at the memory and shakes his head,this time ppressing the contact next to the previous one.

 

to: dad#2

does dad ever call you daddy?

 

It's doesn't take long for the man to reply.

 

from: dad#2

somtimes

 

 

Sehun raises his eyebrow and let's out a small hm,a smirk already forming on his thin lips.

 

to: dad#1 and dad#2

one of you is lying 

 

 

"Yah! PARK CHANYEOL! OH SEHUN!" at the sound of Baekhyun's voice,Chanyeol springs upstairs into their sons' room,laughing,both Sehun and him dive under the bed as a failed attempt at hiding.

Baekhyun followes suit behind,fuming in embarrasment anger and crosses his arms and glares at the two heads popping out from under the bed.

"I should've never gotten married to you." Baekhyun pouts and points at Chanyeol who waves his hand and pfft's at him.

Then Baekhyun moves from Chanyeol to Sehun,pointing more violently at the younger boy. "I should've aborted you." 

"You never gave birth to me on the first place. You adopted me." Sehun deadpans as if it's the most obvious thing in the world,which it is.

'Still!" Baekhyun cutely stomps his foot on the ground and crosses his arms over his chest,pouting. "I'm your father and you should respect me." then he galres at Chanyeol. " You too,mister."

"You're his father too?" Sehun cries out. "I thought he was the daddy- OW!" He cries out when Baekhyun throws a soft and fluffy pillow at him.

"Aww." Chanyeol cooes at his cute husband and walks over to hug him.' I'm sorry babe."

"You're forgiven." Baekhyun sighs.

"At least I didn't lie,right?" Chanyeol teases,sticking his tongue out.

"PARK CHANYEOL!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO THIS BYE