〈 서울찾다 — cheatsheet。

 〈 서울찾다 — apply open。[PLOTLINES NO MORE, READ UPDATE PLEASE]
 
the guide to searching
may you find what you're looking for
chosen ones
i'm going to pick five applicants and also i'm allowing applicants for both genders because gender equality ouo this section used to be about the writing promts and i decided to take that off and allow you all to just be creative.
ethnicity & age range
The driving force of me making this applyfic is my personal feeling that there is lack of diversity in terms of ethnicity in applyfics. now I know this isn’t entirely unique, it has been definitely done before but it hasn’t been done enough or in other terms they're a rarity. With that being said ethnicity can be anything and as much as possible please don’t be east Asian. As for the age range I guess I would allow 18-25 (1991-1998), calculate the age based on 2016, how old are they in 2016?
faceclaims
Face claims can be anyone and they don’t have to have a lot of pictures as long as I’ll be able to google search them. it’s not necessary that your character would have the same ethnicity/nationality with your faceclaim, I will allow race bending as long as its reasonable. it's fine if you're character does not look their age but please don't use a 50 year old face claim if your character is 18 years old. i know that's an exageration but i hope you see my point...
personality
Traits would be fine to be honest, I know how it’s tiring to make an application so I’m not requiring an elaboration. [password is ‘I seoul you’ linked to your character’s jam] However, I know that some of you may feel as if traits alone would not be able to justify the creation of your character so although I don’t mandate it I placed an elaboration section in the application.
background
Background is their past experiences and the events leading to who they are as a person now. Now I personally love me some angst so you can make sobs stories just make sure they’re not out of proportion. What I mean is, it has to be heartbreaking in a way that doesn’t feel farfetched. I’m not suggesting you make sobs stories, a mundane history will be fine since not everyone leads a life that mirrors events found in novels or movies.
lifestyle
Lifestyle is about the now of your character's life. are they still in school? or working their on a job that they don't like? tell me about their current living arrangements or maybe indicate any reason as to why they'd want that trip to korea.
affiliations
I have decided to omit the relationship section in the application. I don’t think their family and friends would play a big role in the story seeing that they will be in a different country on their own. I don’t think luck would operate in a way that a whole family or group of friends can all win a free trip at the same time, that’s just impossible, people just don't share the same luck. However, if you want to list down the people affiliated with her then you can do that.
love interest
Love interests are optional and I myself isn’t sure if I will make a love interest for my character. But if you opt to have a love interest then they should be an original character and you also need to provide face claims for them. should not be more than five years, i am aware that there are couples whose s are wide but I don’t think I can write something like that. also if you want you can go and make eli as your love interest, if i like where your going with their love story then i might just play along with it. since i'm accepting applicants for both genders you can have a love interest with the same character as your gender, because you know, love wins.
layout & submission
Flamzfox placed so much time and effort in coding the layout and I put in a little effort in tweaking it as well, it’s okay to tweak and pour any aesthetic decoration you want to put into it but I hope that you don’t do anything that would deform it. as for submission, please tag your blog post as ssyta and submit it to the designated turn in blog post. enjoy making your applications~!
taken
it's really just liza soberano tbh...she my bby's face claim. still not sure if i was going to make a love interest for my character.
suggestions
faceclaims:
Western: daniel sharman, emma delury, ezra miller, greg nawrat, herman tømmeraas, kirsten zellers, kylie watkins, sasha alsberg, sophie turner Asian: angie watkins, baifern pimchanok, chittaphon leechaiyakul, chonnasorn sajakul, kunpimook bhuwakul, lalisa manoban, lily maymac, mario maurer, may myat noe
ethnicity/nationality: european, southeast asian, asians you forget are asians, oceanians (new zealander, australian, etc.), basically please try and avoid east asia (koreas, china, japan, mongolia)
writing promts: click here!