FINAL

Beautiful Sin

 

“You do know this is d-disgusting right? W-we’re disgusting! Everything about this whole r-relationship is disgusting!” Sana said to me with teary eyes.

              

 

I can’t do anything but just nod at her words.

 

 

 I know, I clearly understand. Not just because we’re both girls but also because she’s already engage with someone else.

                  

 

“Then why do you still want to continue doing this?!” She shouted out of frustration, tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

 

After making love Sana will just start shouting hurtful words towards me, throwing tantrums.

 

 

I can’t do anything, but accept all of it.  

 

 

But do you know what the most painful part is?

 

 

Knowing that I can’t do anything to stop what she’s feeling. Knowing that she’s hurting, knowing that she’s suffering.

 

 

It’s killing me.

 

 

“I already told you Sana, because I love you.”  My voice starts cracking up, feeling the lump inside my throat but I continued. “I love you so much that I’m willing to do anything just for you.”

 

 

I hung my head low. Hoping and praying that we can both pass this situation.

 

 

Then I felt a familiar of warm hands cupping both of my cheeks.

 

 

Sana brings my face up, facing her directly. Her light brown orbs staring directly into mine, like it’s piercing down through inside my soul.

 

 

“Anything?”

 

And memories flash backs at me …

 

 

---

 

“T-tzuhmm.” Sana moaned as I slid two digits inside her. Pumping it gently, while her right and twisting the other one.

                   

 

“Uhhh f-faster.” Sana moaned loudly as I continue to pump my fingers inside her faster and deeper, hitting her g-spot.

 

 

I captured her lips. Gently biting and her lower lip. Still doing my business down there.

 

 

“Tzuyu I’m going to c--“Sana didn’t even finish her sentence.

 

 

Head thrown backwards. Chest rapidly rising up and down. Back arched. Toes curling and knuckled turning white as possible while clinging onto my locks. agape because of pleasure.

 

 

I collapse onto her right side. Cuddling her and thought that it’s over but she flipped us and now Sana’s on top of me.

 

 

“We’re not yet over.” Sana smiled. “It’s my turn now.” 

 

 

She holds my thighs and separated it. Opening as wide as she can.

 

 

I can’t help but felt shy because she’s staring on my core with cheeks flushed. I was shocked when Sana positioned herself at mine.

 

 

She grind and grind and again.

 

 

“U-unnieee.” I can’t help but moan loudly because of the friction between us.

 

 

It’s too much but at the same time I can’t get enough of it.

 

 

Sana fastened her pace, as she intertwined out both hands together. Grinding faster and faster. It’s like we’re dancing in sync.

 

 

“I love you!” We both loudly moaned together as we both reached our .

 

 

Sana collapsed on top of me. We’re both panting hard, catching air as if we didn’t have it for many years.

 

 

We’re both in our own perfect world.

 

 

Until an alarm ringed, causing both of us to almost jump because of surprise. Sana quickly took her phone.

 

 

Surprise, shock was written all over Sana’s face.

 

 

“M-mark.” She faintly said. “I-I need to go home n-now.” She added and started to look for her clothes that are thrown all around the room.

 

 

It’s always like this.

 

 

After making love with me she needs to go back home because her parents and fiancée are looking for her.

 

 

I’m sick and tired of this sequence.

 

 

I want to end it.

 

 

“Just ran away with me Sana.” I confidently said while looking directly in her eyes.

 

 

A few moments of silence have passed and she’s still not answering.

 

 

“Put your clothes, hurry.” Sana said making me confuse but I followed her.

 

 

The next thing I know is I’m being dragged to the rooftop.

 

---

 

 

“Anything.” I answered and give her a reassuring smile.

 

 

She smiled back at me.

 

 

“Let’s go fly then?” Sana said.

 

 

I froze. I know what she means by that.

 

 

“You mean … fall down from this building right?” I said and release a laugh. Sana laughs to and it sounded like music to my ear.

 

 

Tears start to stream down her face once again.

 

 

I hugged her. Tightly.

 

 

“I’ve got nothing to lose when I have you Sana.” I whispered into her ears.

 

 

I cupped her face and her cheeks, brushing the tears with my thumb. “I love you.” I smiled at her, pressing our forehead together.

 

 

 “I love you too.” Sana said

 

 

And for one last time Sana flashed her beautiful smile at me.

 

 

 

“From her mesmerizing eyes,

To her pointed nose,

Down to her precious red lips.

 

Her innocent smile,

And melodic laughter,

That will instantly lift your mood up.

 

If this is a form of sin,

Then yes I’m a sinner,

And I will happily accept all the consequences.”

 

 

And everything went black.

 

 

-------

 

 

I’m feeling that I need to bath, with holy water after writing this.