School and drama shoots

N's little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeron X VIXX

"Stay here and complete your homework. Your drama shoot is later, and your test is just tomorrow. It better be done." N oppa nagged.

"Neh, neh. Can you go now? You're bothering me."

He flicked my forehead hard.

"Don't give me attitude miss, you're already not in my good books because of what you did this morning."

This morning, all I did was draw on his face. With permanent markers. So what? That was totally harmless...until he started having an allergic reaction.

-Mini flashback-

I drew a small, tiny moustache below his nose and wrote 'Stupid fool' on his forehead as he snored away on the couch. 

Seconds later, he started scratching his face real badly. 

Minutes later, he looked like he was going to rip his skin off if Leo oppa didn't stop him.

"Hakyeon-ah, I think you should wash your face. You have a nice moustache which has turned from black to red now."

The rest were silent as their leader gave death threats to the one who did this.

Hyuk and I couldn't stop laughing though. He looked really funny.

 Which caused the death of us, because once he got us...

-End-

Which explains why my was kinda sore and felt almost as bad as his face looked. And also the pillow which I was sitting on, with his face on it.

"Chill oppa. I'll do my homework."

He caught sight of the pillow and gasped, snatching it away.

I glared as my crashed with the hard wooden chair.

As soon as he walked away, I whipped out my phone.

'Huuu so bored now >.<'  I texted Yeri unnie, a good friend of mine.

'I know right? Irene unnie is making me do my homework!' She texted back. 

Soon, we started chatting, and a few texts become more than a million.

Before I knew it, I had abandoned my homework to get into a more comfortable potion to text her, lying on my bed with a pillow to prop my body up. 

"Yah, Saeron-ah, oppa is coming in in five minutes, you better be done~" Ken oppa sing-songed, knowing I probably didn't do my work.

"A-ah neh!" I squeaked out, scrambling to finish my work.

--

Of course I didn't finish it; 2 math papers and a science worksheet would take at least 3 hours.

On the bright side, I did finish the worksheet, which was thankfully just one page.

Ken oppa came in as he said earlier. I quickly stuffed my math papers in the rubbish bin.

"Where's your homework?"

"Just this science worksheet here." I waved the paper in his face. 

"Weren't you complaining about some math paper?"

"Erm...that must be yesterday. I had one yesterday and I'm done with it."

"You sure? Then it should be with you, right?"

"I passed it up to the teacher early."

"Hmm, that's interesting. I messaged him and he said he just gave you two math papers yesterday."

"Wait, you talk to him?"

"Yeah, he was my middle school teacher too, miss. Now, I believe I've talked to you about lying many many times, right?"

Just then, another knock on the door was heard. 

"Saeron-ah, your drama shoot is in an hour. Get ready now." Manager oppa ordered.

Thank goodness. 

"We're not done with this conversation." He looked at me and left so I could get ready.

--

The drama shooting went pretty smoothly. Sungyeol and Woohyun oppa were really nice, looking out for me during breaks and contributing to the warm atmosphere. 

We ate the famous ddeokbokki together but I just couldn't stand sitting on the hard wooden chair.

It was too embarrassing to tell them about what happened, so I stood at the end of the table and ate instead.

"Saeron-ah, please sit on the chair." The director said, and I reluctantly plopped myself on an empty one, wincing as it came into contact with my sore rear.

Seeing this, N oppa came out from behind the lighting director and passed me a pillow. 

"Thanks oppa."

"Don't get yourself into any more trouble."

Sungyeol and Woohyun just looked at me and smirked.

"Someone must've been bad recently, huh?" Woohyun teased.

"It's fine, we do get punished, especially this joker here, when he acts up." Sungyeol pats my back in sympathy.

We went back to chatting casually before the director cut the scene.

---

"Good job guys! See you next week!" The director said, and we all applauded before taking our leave. I thanked everybody on set and went to get extra ddeokbokki for Hyuk oppa.

The two costars waved goodbye as well, both giving me and affectionate hair ruffle before scrambling off as N oppa gave them his death glare.

"Wow, I'm surprised you stayed for so long. I thought you leave half way for a schedule. Guess you're not popular nowadays."

"Woah, don't get cocky. I still have your phone with me." He waves around my glitter cased iPhone. 

"Give it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter