Thai line

Hidden cameras and food fights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In case you have no idea who Natty is, she is a JYP trainee that was in a variety show with other trainees for the selection of the group TWICE. She is also from Thailand, so I thought maybe there was something between these three...)  

 Natty×BamBam×Nichkhun(ft.Taecyeon)  

Natty POV  

I picked out a casual outfit and headed out of the trainee's dorms.

Nichkhun and Bambam oppa were already there waiting for me.

The three of us were like siblings, since we were all from the same motherland. We often met up to joke around in Thai, and sometimes they even give me advice, like what I should do on a TV show (Ahem Bambam).  

 "Finally you're here! What took you so long?" Bambam oppa exclaimed.   

"I got lost halfway..."  

"Even in a building? How's that possible?! Speaking of which, make sure you never be late for practice. On day I was late for schedules and-" Nichkhun oppa continued rambling on and on, and I just said, "Oppa can we head to the cafe now? "  

"Yah! Don't interrupt your elders! There was once I interrupted some old guy and I was -"  

"Let's just go first. I doubt he'll notice." Bambam oppa and I walked away quickly.  

Nichkhun oppa kept talking and talking until he realised we were gone.

His reaction was priceless.

However, once he was headed for us, we quickly made a run for it.

---  

"And Jackson hyung had gummy bears coming out of his nose!" We all burst into laughter as Bambam oppa shared a tale on Jackson.    

"Hey Bambam oppa, could you pass me a donut? I accidently dropped mine."

We set our plan into action.  

"Sure!" He winked at me and threw it, missing.  

The plan was actually a hidden camera on Nichkhun oppa. We wanted to start a food fight, and the cafe owner agreed to help us if he got GOT7'S autographs for his daughter, which wasn't that hard to collect. The people who were there, however, was an unstable factor. We played with the risk.  

He threw the donut at a burly guy and turned his head. The man stood up, took a toast and threw it at the guy from the table behind us.   

Hair soaked in honey, the people started smiling, and Bambam oppa shouted "FOOD WAR!" And chaos ensued.  

The tables had become shields, and the people who were disgusted by the flying foods have left, leaving only the enthusiasts.

Nichkhun oppa tried to pull us out of it, but we launched bagels and biscuits at him until left the cafe frowning, and I taped down his reaction before putting away the camera.  

"ATTACK!" My side was launched with cake and other deserts and I took a handful of biscottis and flung it at them.  

SCREEECHHHH! 

  A shrill whistle cry broke the happy atmosphere. It was the cafe owner.

"And the winner is... EVERYBODY! NOW PLEASE HELP CLEAN UP AND GO HOME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!" He shouted, and everyone groaned, some even jeering. However, he didn't budge and ordered us to clean up.  

"That was fun." I smiled at Bambam oppa, and he just ruffled my hair. "I think you need to wash up, there's cream on your hair." "Oppa!" I tried to reach his hair but he was too tall, so I wiped my hands on his shirt.

"Now we're even."  

Our happy moment came to an end when Nichkhun oppa pulled both our ears.

"Practice room. Now. "

He let go, and we trudged slowly back to a practice room.  

----

 "Why are we here?" I asked, but he didn't reply.

His expression remained cold and rigid. He switched the lights on and locked the door.  

"Hyung! What's going on?"  

"Do you know how dangerous the food fight was? What if it didn't go to plan? What if the man you threw the donut at had serious anger issues, or the people who were in the cafe weren't as nice?! You guys would've been in the ICU instead of here, just covered in cream!"  

We looked dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter