merry christmas, love

merry christmas, love

jihoon had to stay until later to finish his last track. he still has some modifications to do, rearranging and polishing. he's already tired but thinking about finishing this before christmas would mean so much to him, especially for his boyfriend, soonyoung. 

speaking of soonyoung, jihoon thought that he should work faster and stop thinking about anything unnecessary for a moment so he can finish faster. he's afraid he might make soonyoung celebrate their first christmas as a couple alone. he didn't want that to happen knowing that soonyoung might have something prepared for the younger. 

after, hours of editing and polishing, he was finally done. he saved the file and made a copy of it just to be sure if ever he loses the file. with that, the turned off his computer and locked the door then he finally headed home. 

jihoon comes home with his house with no lights, as if his electricity was cut off. he begins to frown. maybe soonyoung knew he'd be finishing his last track for tonight so the older didn't come by. maybe, just maybe, soonyoung and him would be celebrating their first christmas apart. 

he unlocks the door. he reaches for the switch on the wall and opens the lights of his living room. as the lights open, he sees his living room fully decorated with anything related to christmas. but one thing makes his frown go deeper, soonyoung is nowhere to be seen. 

after admiring his living room, jihoon goes to his kitchen. he thought he might have something to cook for himself but then he was surprised to see that there is already food on his table. it looks like it was cooked just know. but still, there is no soonyoung seen in his kitchen. 

he lets out a sigh and sits. looks like he'll really spend his christmas alone.

he starts eating. is soonyoung eating now too? maybe he's already sleeping, jihoon thought. he keeps thinking about soonyoung and how his boyfriend would be celebrating. he just wish soonyoung would come right at his door.

and just like magic, "oh, jihoonie, you're home." the voice sounded so familiar to jihoon. he turned his head in a snap and sees soonyoung holding two paper bags while struggling to wear off his shoes. 

jihoon just felt so happy upon seeing soonyoung. he came rushing to soonyoung and hug him very very tight like he havent seen him for years. 

"j-ji... i-i can't... b-breathe," soonyoung says. the younger then realized that he's been hugging soonyoung too tight. "i'm sorry, babe." 

"why.. why are you here?" jihoon asked when the older is fixing the food he just bought. soonyoung stops and looks at the younger, quite surprised, "you don't want me here?"

jihoon shakes his head, "not like that babe, i mean what are you doing here? aren't you supposes to be at home?" 

"uhm, ji, i told you i'll wait for you to finish your last track and celebrate christmas, take note: our first christmas together," soonyoung explained and just like that, jihoon remembers what the older promiser and said nothing anymore. he just hugged soonyoung and said, "thank you, babe, and merry christmas."

"merry christmas, love." soonyoung replied and hugged jihoon even tighter.