Chapter 1

Snow Romance

Yoochun's POV:

It was my first school festival here. I am a transfer student from America and im very sicly especially during winter and most of the time. I passed the shortcut to the school due to my house having to be near it and connected to it. But as  was there, I saw a gang of men bullying another boy.

Narrator's POV:

But as Yoochun was there, they're attention went to him as Yoochun came

No One's POV:

Guy#1: Hey there Pretty boy! Wanna fight? 

Yoochun: I am sorry but I gotta leave now. 

Guy#2 : Who said you can leave now?

Yoochun: Ehh?? 

* Suddenly a girl passes and sees the men bullying Yoochun* 

* She kicks the Guy#1's head as he collapses in the floor and then punches Guy#2 and fight with Guy's # 3,4,5 & 6 ) 

?? : Get your ridiculous faces out here! You * referring to Guy#6* Get the hell out of here! 

* Yoochun is shocked on how strong the girl is compared to what she was wearing* 

Yoochun's POV:

She looks so girly yet so deadly! I mean, she has long blonde hair upto her chest wearing this: * Just look at Lina's at the 1st pic * 

she could kick anyone's face and scare them off. But she came near me and helped me up, suprisingly, smiling. 

No One's POV

?? : Are you okay? I hope you weren't hurt by those gangsters. 

Yoochun: Thanks so much. What's your name by the way? 

?? : I'm Jessica Jung. Student Council President, who are you then? 

Yoochun: I'm Park Yoochun. I'm a transfer student here. 

Jessica: I see. You shouldn't pass here. It's quite dangerous here. You look cold. Why aren't you wearing your jacket or something?

Yoochun: Oh I forgot to bring it. 

Jessica: Don't just get out on a winter day like this without a jacket! Come inside! You might catch a cold. * holds Yoochun's hand and drags him to the school* 

Yoochun: Ehh... It's nothing to worry... Even though im quite sickly.. 

Jessica: Nothing to worry?! Your nose is getting red and your shivering! Here, use this scarf. 

Yoochun: Now that we're inside, its fine. Thanks so much President. I'll return it to you when we get home.

Jessica: Your welcome. I gotta go to my class. What's your room by the way? 

Yoochun: Room 1. 

Jessica: That's-my-class! 

Yoochun: I didn't know we were classmates? 

Jessica: Me too. I think we gotta hurry to prepare for the festival. 

Narrator's POV / Author's POV:

The S.M International High Festival is held during January 24- Febuary 13. It officially ends of Febuary 14, Valentines Day. 

They start preparing for the festival. 

No One's POV:

Taeyeon: President. What will we start with?

Jessica: We start with installing the stalls while some will decorate the rooms according to the theme assigned to them. Our theme is the country France. 

Taeyeon: Oh. Yes President. Treasurer Leeteuk! 

Leeteuk: Yes? 

Taeyeon: How much is our funds for this festival? 

Leeteuk: More than last year. About $ 830,000. 

Taeyeon: That is a lot of money. We gotta handle those matters. 

Leeteuk: I see. I've divided the funds for the festival. About $ 20,000 for the decorations of rooms and $ 10,000 for the stalls alone. 

Taeyeon: Ok then. 

~~ Back to ChunSica~~

Jessica: Yoochun... 

Yoochun: Yes President? 

Jessica: Aren't you doing anything? I mean, im not mad, im just asking. I mean you could help out by delivering the boxes delivered in the stack room. 

Yoochun: But I told Mrs. Goo that I was asthmatic and she just said I could help with the decorating. But we're not starting yet. 

Jessica: Oh. I see. 

Yoochun: What's the design by the way President? 

Jessica: Our country is France. So its quite elegant and luxurious in design. With roses and lilies around the pillars. 

Yoochun: That's very nice President. Those roses remind me of you President. 

Jessica: Why then Yoochun? 

Yoochun: Roses symbolize beauty and you represent the beauty of our school being the Student Council President by showing your kindness to me.

Jessica: That's so sweet.~~ Thanks.. That inspires me more to improve being the Student Council President. 

Yoochun: Your welcome President. 

# Suddenly

Taeyeon: Help me here! 

Jessica: Taeyeon?! 

Taeyeon: I can't reach it and im scared to fall. 

Jessica: I'll do it instead. Excuse me. 

Taeyeon: Thanks so much President. 

* She goes up on the platform to put the flowers around the pillars but is accidetaly hit by Sooyoung who was carrying 4 boxes from the storage room then she fell but was catched by Yoochun* 

Taeyeon: President! Are you okay? 

Yoochun: I think President is safe now. 

Jessica: Thanks Yoochun. Can you put me down now? 

Yoochun: Oh sorry. * puts down Jessica from carrying her from Bridal Style * 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this is my second ChunSica fic because of the sucess of my previous one and my addiction to the couple. I hope more people support the couple. HOPE YA LIKE IT! ~ SUJUGENsOshielF