Dodaeng [1/3]

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Aperture [1/3]

 

“Yoojung, I need a favor!” Nayoung came inside Yoojung's office and asked, but Yoojung just glared at her, waiting for her to continue. “I need to give a gift to a friend and her fiancé. I was thinking about a photobook or a photo album.”

 

“So ~” Yoojung nonchalantly replied, furrowing her brow whilst eyeing Nayoung. Yoojung knew what the model was going to ask her, but she played dumb.

 

“Well,” Nayoung started to act cute, even though she knew that Yoojung would probably refuse, she knew she should at least try. Yoojung was the best photographer that Nayoung knew, so she had to be the one taking the photos. That was the only way that Nayoung's gift would be not only good enough but memorable. “I was thinking ~ would you mind to be the one who takes the photos of them?”

 

Yoojung tilted her head and smiled “Oh, of course, Nayoung!” Nayoung was almost celebrating. She did not think it would be this easy. In fact, it obviously would not be so easy and she figured it out when Yoojung’s cute smile and crescent-moon-like eyes were completely replaced by a smirk and a serious glare before replying “Of course, I do mind!”

 

Nayoung pouted but she was prepared for that “But Yoodaeng, I am going to pay ~” Before she could end her sentence, she got cut off.

 

“Of course you would pay for it! But I am not going to do this, so do not even try to use your awful aegyo! It will not work out.” Yoojung replied, looking away “I already told you, my company only work with models! Not with this lovey-dovey thing.”

 

Nayoung tried for the last time “But they are models! Yoojung, please!”

 

Nayoung was not lying. Nayoung’s friend and her fiancé were professional models but Yoojung did not believe it. She just shook her head and prepared her equipment for the next photoshoot, totally ignoring Nayoung.

 

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Nayoung knew Yoojung's weak point and decided to appeal “I will owe you a favor!” Nayoung exclaimed. Yoojung stopped what she was doing and looked at Nayoung, raising an eyebrow “You can ask for anything you want!” Nayoung did not know why, but for some reason Yoojung loved this kind of deal and that was her weak point.

 

“Anything?” Yoojung asked, still raising an eyebrow.

 

“Anything!” Nayoung reassured.

 

“Anything, when I want?”

 

Nayoung thought twice, she tried to bargain but Yoojung knew how to make a good deal for herself, so in the end Nayoung just gave in “Okay. But you have to be the one who will take the photos!”

 

“Fine! We have a deal, then!” Yoojung said and offered her hand to Nayoung and they did the handshake protocol to complete the deal.

 

A few days later, Nayoung’s friend came to the studio at the same time that Yoojung had to take photos of Nayoung for a magazine. Yoojung had made a deal with Nayoung and she had to take the photos of the couple by herself, so had to do something did not like. Ask someone a favor.

 

Yoojung looked around and she saw the way her partner, Kyulkyung, was looking at Nayoung while the model was putting some makeup on, only a few meters away from them. At that moment, a thought crossed Yoojung’s mind. Maybe she would not have to ask a favor to anyone. Maybe she could make someone owe her a favor.

 

“Hey! Stop drooling!” Yoojung said to Kyulkyung.

 

“I am not drooling!” Kyulkyung said whilst wiping around her lips and closing to prevent she would not drool again. Yoojung chuckled a little by Kyulkyung's reaction.

 

“Hey, Kyulkyung. What do you think about take some photos of Nayoung?” Kyulkyung turned her head to face Yoojung. She knew the younger would not do something like this free of charge, so she waited for the smaller to continue “It will only cost a favor ~”

 

“What favor?” Kyulkyung furrowed her brow.

 

“I did not decide yet, but ~”

 

“No way! I do not want to owe you a favor!”

 

“Okay, then.” Yoojung shrugged her shoulders and shouted whilst coming closer to Nayoung “Nayoung, change of plans! We will start with the bikini shots!”

 

Kyulkyung’s eyes widened, she grabbed Yoojung’s wrist and whispered “Hey! Is this serious?”

 

Yoojung pouted and shrugged her shoulders again “Too bad you do not want to take the photos ~”

 

Kyulkyung gulped and did not think twice when she whispered to Yoojung “Fine! I will take the photos! But why do you not want to take photos of her? Besides, what will you say to her?”

 

“I got something else to do and do not worry. I have a good excuse!” Yoojung winked to the pink haired girl.

 

Yoojung came near Nayoung and said with a cute face “Nayoung, I will not be able to take the photos.” Then she pulled Kyulkyung closer while speaking “But Kyulkyung is a great photographer too!”

 

“Why?” Nayoung did not even bother to look at Kyulkyung.

 

“You said you wanted me to personally take the photos of your friends ~” Yoojung pouted “They are here now.”

 

By that moment, Kyulkyung realized that Yoojung had manipulated her and she glared furiously at Yoojung. Yoojung smirked to Kyulkyung and then, she looked back at Nayoung and said “Please take care of Kyulkyung!”

 

“Oh! Ok!” Nayoung said, getting up of her chair. She looked at Kyulkyung, offered her hand and smiled a little “Nice to meet you, Kyulkyung.”

 

Kyulkyung melted at Nayoung’s smile but managed to shake the taller girl's hand while stammering a little “N-nice to meet you too, Nayoung.”

 

Yoojung smiled at the cute sight right in front of her. Nayoung, the stone girl also known as a sloth, and Kyulkyung, a beagle personality girl who was pretty similar to an ostrich. They would certainly be a cute couple.

 

But Yoojung had work to do instead of admiring the future couple, so she headed to the place where Nayoung’s friends should be waiting.

 

Yoojung saw someone's back. In fact, a girl's back. A tall girl, who had straight long black hair and a model body proportions.

 

The girl turned around, taking off her sunglasses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter