Somdaeng | Dodaeng

IOI / Weki Meki Choi Yoojung - One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Maknae on Top!

 

**** AT DORM ****

 

“Unnie, I do not know what to do!” Somi takes a sip of her drink as she sits beside her unnie.

“Relax, Som! It is only fanservice.”

“But unnie, is it not going too far?” Somi pouts and starts to explain her point “Everything they do together is always overrated by the fans!”

“There is this vapp we did after the 4th win of Whatta Man. I backhugged Yoojung unnie but everyone can only remember Doyeon embracing Yoojung!” Somi sighs “And the same happened on Yoojung TV during the Produce 101. I said Soyoo couple but the fans only remember about them calling themselves as Dodaeng!”

“But you guys were not a couple during the Produce 101 ~ moreover, is your ship name not Somdaeng?”

“I did not know back then which was our ship name back there. In fact, that was the way I found to confess my feelings to Yoojung unnie.” Somi sighs “But since that moment, seems like everything that the fans can see is Dodaeng!”

“Well, maybe that was the way Doyeon found to confess herself to Yoojung ~”

“No way! She told me she did not have romantic feelings for Yoojung unnie by that time.”

Sejeong just shrugs her shoulders "If you say so, Som..."

 

**** DURING THE FANMEETING (TRANSLATION) ****

 

“Yoojung is good at cooking, boys will like it!” Sejeong says, causing Yoojung to smile shyly “But I have something to say, she is mine, no one can take her from me.”

 

Kyulkyung says “No, she is mine!”

 

Sohye replies “The is mine!”

 

“Damn! That is the most important part; that is mine!” Sejeong says.

 

Kyulkyung speaks “No, no, I hit that the most!”

 

“Hey! I might have grabbed it a lot” Sejeong replies, demonstrating with her hand “but I have hit every member’s that is here.”

 

Sohye starts with a compliment “You are too much” and then she says “but unnie did you hit Yoojung’s during a dance before? Have you hit Yoojung’s when we were performing before?”

 

“No.” Sejeong admits, pretending to be a little disappointed.

 

Somi is watching everything in silence, pretending to be focused on another thing. She does not like how all the girls keep on touching and fighting over her girlfriend. But of course fighting over her girlfriend's is way too much for her.

At least it is not Doyeon. Dodaeng is sailing too much lately and it really annoys Somi.

However, when she is trying to see the positive side, seconds later in the same fanmeeting, Doyeon starts flirting with Yoojung “I am addicted to you, Yoojungie!”

Yoojung is totally taken aback. She was not expecting something like this from Doyeon. She tries to tease the taller, but her words are taken away so she only smiles shyly after stuttering an answer.

“If you think this way, maybe that was the way Doyeon found to confess herself to Yoojung ~”, Somi recalled Sejeong’s words. “That cannot be!” Somi says to herself, trying to reassure herself about something she is not really sure.

At the end of the fanmeeting, Somi grabs Sejeong by her arm and pulls the older to a quiet place.

Sejeong sees the angry look in Somi’s eyes. She remembers that Somi has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and starts panicking because of the joke that Kyulkyung, Sohye and Sejeong did minutes earlier “Som, it was only a joke, you know?”

“How do you know it was a joke?” Somi asks in a pissed off tone “I am addicted to you, Yoojungie!” she says mocking Doyeon’s words. “I am addicted to you?? Seriously??”

Sejeong releases the breath she did not even notice she was holding and Somi talks again “I need your help unnie.” Sejeong only nods. It is not like that has a better choice unless helping the maknae.

 

**** DAYS LATER AT THE DORM ****

Somi opens the Twitter and smirks after reading some twits like “Rise Sedo!” or “My Sedo happened!”

“Unnie!” Somi says hugging Sejeong “Seems like your plan is working!” Sejeong winks at Somi and pats the maknae’s head. Somi then starts looking for other twits only to check if Somdaeng has risen.

There comes a twit that calls her attention.

 

To Doyeon:

Say something to SeDo (Sejeong + Doyeon) couple fans

From Doyeon:

Recently, I’m jealous of Sejeong Unnie and Yoojung’s relationship

 

“Why does Doyeon always have to bring Yoojung to the subject?” Somi huffs under her breath but no one can hear it.

 

**** AMIGO TV ****

 

That answer of Doyeon keeps on annoying Somi. The maknae thinks about it, but she cannot get why Doyeon would answer that in a fanmeeting. However it does not take too long for her to figure out.

During the Amigo TV, on Mina Cam segment, Yoojung is sat on a mattress when Sejeong comes closer to her. Sejeong says something in low voice, causing Yoojung to giggle as Sejeong puts one of her hands on Yoojung's shoulder, making the younger lay down the mattress slowly while Sejeong herself is also moving to lay down beside the smaller girl.

Somi's anger takes control over her body. Sejeong was supposed to help her and it was being helpful when she was making SeDo rise. However, rising SeDaeng was not part of the deal.

“Unnie! Unnie” Somi calls trying to get Yoojung's attention but to no avail, so she calls again but this time she voices Yoojung's name “Yoojung unnie.”

Sejeong did not notice Somi that was there, right in front of them until the maknae calls Yoojung's name, taking Sejeong aback when she hears Somi's voice and sees the maknae’s furious glare. The oldest decides to immediately get up and go away in order to avoid Somi's wrath.

Jealous Somi takes Sejeong's spot right after the older gets up. She sits beside Yoojung, waiting for some fanservice, but Yoojung only smiles to the maknae.

Of course, the maknae is not that easy to deceive and she would never let Sejeong unpunished.

As soon as Amigo TV Mina Cam is released, Somi starts watching carefully and just as she expects, the cut where Sejeong is flirting with Yoojung is there. Somi does not think twice and she shows Chungha immediately.

What happened to Sejeong. Well, let us just say that Sejeong had hard times because of this and obviously Chungha had her revenge.

 

***

 

But now Somi does not have anyone to help her. After the Amigo TV and the ‘argument’ between Chungha and Sejeong, Sejeong blamed Somi and decided not to help her anymore.

Somi thinks for a while and decides that maybe she should asks for some help from another unnie. As she thinks more carefully she sees it is not a good idea.

 

1. Sejeong is not going to help again after Somi has denunciate her.

2. Although everybody likes DoChung, Chungha will not help because is still mad about the Amigo TV thingy.

3. Chaeyeon seems to be always tired because of all her lately activities (two girl groups, CFs, variety shows, reality shows). She feels sorry for unnie and she does not want to be one more burden for unnie.

4. Sohye is always hitting the other girls' and the Penguin has already said that Yoojung is her main target. Somi is not going to let the Penguin have more chance to do it.

5. Mina? No. The shikshin duo is probably the only ship that sail when it comes to Mina.

6. Yeonjung is a good choice. No doubt she is the best contestant since DoYeonjung is one of the most famous ships in I.O.I when it comes to Doyeon. Unfortunately, Yeonjung declines the offer because she says she is too tired of Doyeon's savage behavior against her.

7. Jieqiong would be a great choice, but she is so whipped by the Dense-Stone-Nayoung that she would not be a great help.

8. Well, Nayoung is Nayoung no more words needed to be said.

9. What about asks Doyeon to stop? Not in a thousand years! Somi is sure the tallest I.O.I member enjoys doing this skinship with Yoojung more than anyone else since is her who initiates most of their interactions.

 

Somi sighs.

 

10. Yoojung ~ Maybe it is time to open up her worries to Yoojung. Only Yoojung can give Somi the reassurance the maknae needs.

 

“Yeah! It is time to talk to Yoojung unnie.”  Somi concludes.

 

***

“Unnie, tell me the truth. Do you like Doyeon unnie?” Somi asks “I mean, in a romantic way?”

Yoojung almost spits her drink in surprise by the weird question “What are you talking about, Somi?”

“Well, the fanservice and the skinship ~ well, you know.” Somi says looking down at het feet. She is too embarrassed to even face Yoojung. She is afraid Yoojung will think she is being childish.

Yoojung chuckles a little and says “I already said it and you repeated just now. It is fanservice. Only fanservice.”

“But unnie, why is always her?” Somi looks at Yoojung this time and continue her protest “Even the fans seem like ship only you with her.” Somi pouts at the end of her sentence.

Times like these make Yoojung realize that Somi is still the maknae. The way the younger girl adorable pouts and tries to get Yoojung's atention is loveable and Yoojung cannot resist, so she places a kiss on Somi's cheek, making the latter blush while moving her hand to the kissed spot.

Yoojung sits on the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter