The Mind Speaks The Heart

The Mind Speaks The Heart

 

Yonghwa wakes up with a big hangover the morning after attending his company's annual Summer Party.

 

He can't even remember how he got home from the party let alone how he got so drunk and is deathly afraid of what he may have done or said the night before to offend his wife.

 

He forces his eyes open, however, and the first things he sees are two headache tablets next to a glass of water on his night table, and, next to them, a single red rose!

 

He sits up with difficulty and sees his clothing hang on the back of his chair all clean and pressed and the rest of the room all spic and span and in perfect order.

 

Incredulous, he takes the tablets, and then winces when he sees a nasty black eye looking back at him from the mirror.

 

Then he finds a note next to the red rose on the night table: 

 

“Hubby, breakfast is waiting for you on the stove. 

 

I have practice today, but I'll try to make it early to prepare your favorite dinner tonight, dinner includes dessert.  

 

Omma will take care of Yonghyun today. So, don't forget leave him there. And don’t forget to take your vitamins.  

 

Saranghe, Oppa!”

 

The note was signed, "Your lovely wife, your Hyun".

 

Something...something is not okay. 

 

Then he stumbles into the kitchen and incredibly enough, there is a hot breakfast waiting for him along with steaming hot cup of coffee!! Besides there was his favorite’s music magazine.

 

 His son Yoonhyun was also at the table, eating.

 

"Appa!!"

 

"Hey, champion!!" he said kissing his little boy forehead and taking a sit in the side.

 

 

Then he sees their Nana walking toward Yoonghyun giving him his favorite juice.

 

"Good Morning, Yonghwa-ssi"

 

"Morning Nan"

 

"Oh..Seohyun-ssi wants me to remind you bring Yoonghyun to Ha Neul-ssi house"

 

"Ah, ne, thank you. Did she gives you the ni..night off?" he asks uneasy without even touching the breakfast.

 

"Annio, my son-in-law called yesterday, is it seems that my grandson will be born earlier than expected" she answered with a big smile in her face. 

 

"Oh, Congratulations, Nan" he said giving her an honest smile.

 

Extending his hand to take his favorite coffee cup. When he reaches for it he noted it was an Americano. He carefully takes it and immediately when turn it saw a post-it in the cup with a note: "Don't drink too much" and smile face with hearts on it. 

 

He was to be hallucinating or…. not because it looks like a creepy smile.

 

 "Nan... what happened last night?" He asked incredulously, with some trepidation. 

 

Something really bad will happen in the night. At least he needs to be prepared and know what he did to deserve whatever is going to happen. 

 

"Well, you came home around four o'clock in the morning, drunk and out of your …senses. You tripped and fell on to the new-imported-italian table and broke it" 

 

Oh, God I will be murder tonight he thinks with his hands in head.

 

 "And then you vomited all over the bathroom floor".

 

The same bathroom floor she had taken four months to choose it and which had been remodeled a few weeks ago.

 

"And you got the black eye when you crashed into the table edge."

 

The black eye will be nothing compared to what is going to happen tonight. It will be the end of me.

 

Wait, then, why is everything in such perfect shape and so clean?

 

"Then why she prepared my breakfast and even let me drink coffee at home?" 

 

Baffled, he asked to himself, but enough loud to the old lady hear.

 

He was about to continue recreating scenarios as the night would end when Nan answer the question. 

 

"Oh well, that's easy, last night Seohyun-ssi pulled you into your bedroom, and when she tried to undress you, you yelled:

 

"Leave me alone, I'm married and I love my wife!"

 

A Drunk Mind Speaks A Sober Heart when Seo Joo Hyun owns your heart.

Who can forget this Strong Heart episode?

 

This is based on a story I read on my English course named: How she knows you love her, when I read it, think about our YongSeo and adapted some parts for this story, the others scenes in the story comes for my craziness mind.

Did you read about YongSeo MC-ing Golden Disc Awards? Ajlkjksdjkjdkjkjajjsddjajsjjd I’m in Goguma Land today.

Please, please, let me know what you think about the story.

Have a happy goguma day!