[1/1] Meant for You

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung is an ordinary college student in their school. He's not active with school related activities because he's always not in the mood for being active and all. But his instructors gotta say, he's one intelligent kid.

He's not a bad boy at all. People doesn't hate him. In fact, he has friends and all of them are his hyungs but he doesn't usually open up with them. He just nod as a response every time they ask him about things. They are used to it so they don't mind at all. Besides, he is their friend and as his friend, they understand.

"Maybe there will be a miracle that will change him one day?" Jhope whispered to Namjoon. Namjoon just snort.

It's their 4th year being college students. But Taehyung is still Taehyung. He didn't change a bit. What's new anyways?

On the first day of their 1st semester, Jhope, Namjoon, and Jin greeted one another cheerfully. Suga, their friend, doesn't really give a damn. He is like Tae but much worse than him. And Tae, he just nod at them.

When the bell rang, they proceeded to go to their classroom since the five of them is taking the same course. They all settled down. Their instructor came inside to announce something.

"Okay class.. You have a new classmate, he'll introduce himself infront." said Ms. Minatozaki

The new boy stepped infront. He takes a deep breath before he speak.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Jimin. I'm from Busan. My parents decided to move here in Seoul because......" Jimin is busy with his introduction.

"He's kinda cute though." said Jhope while looking straight at Jimin. He elbowed Taehyung who's busy writing something.

"Uh-huh.." said Tae lazily without looking up. He's too focused on what he's doing.

"What are you doing?" asked Namjoon.

"I'm writing notes about the topics that will be discussed by next meeting." Taehyung lied so that they'll stop asking him. And still, doesn't mind to look up.

"Well that's the longest sentence you've said after how many years. What got into you?" said Suga while laughing a bit.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Min?" Suga got startled when he heard his name being called buy Ms. Minatozaki.

Taehyung stopped writing and (finally!) he looked up to face their instructor with Jimin. He caught the new boy staring at him.

He felt something weird but then he decided to ignore it.

During their vacant time, Taehyung wants to be alone. So he parted ways with his hyungs. He went to his favorite spot in school which is at the School Park. Every time he's confused, upset and stressed, he goes there to relax a bit. Other students doesn't go there and it's a good thing for him.

He's confused of what he felt earlier when he caught the new student looking straight at him.

"Hmm.. Jimin." he said in his mind. He grabbed his notebook and his pen in his bag and continued writing.

He is writing a song about his feelings. He always do that because he can't open up with his hyungs. It's not that he doesn't trust them.. Of course he does. They are his hyungs. It's just that, he prefer keeping it to himself. The song is all about Love. Now he's more confused. "Why am I even righting a song about love when I don't even have someone to dedicate it to?" he slapped his face slightly.

He's been single since birth. But he doesn't care at all. It's not that he isn't attractive, in fact, he is attractive. But maybe people can see that he's not intrested with things like that.

Taehyung knows what it feels to be inlove but he's not that sure if he is ready to be in a relationship with someone. His heart is too fragile to be broken. He knows that he is strong enough to face life in his own. But something has changed. For the past few years, he felt that he needed someone to be a part of his life. But since he's been single for too long, he needs a permanent partner. A partner that he will be growing old with. Whether he is he or she is she.

When he's done with his song, he smiled with satisfaction. He stared at the lyrics for a moment. He got startled when he saw Jimin standing infront of him. He hid the paper he's holding immediately.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I know I shouldn't be here right now but when I saw that you're alone, I felt like I wanted to join you." said Jimin with a calm sweet voice.

"Uhmm.. Don't worry. It's okay." said Taehyung

"I saw your friends awhile ago. Why aren't you joining them?" Jimin asked while sitting beside Taehyung.

Taehyung just looked at Jimin.

"So I guess you are not the type of a guy that talk much." Jimin giggled a bit. "May I know your name? I'm sure you heard mine awhile ago. Did you?" Jimin is the one who speak the nost since Taehyung doesn't want to.

"Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter