I Miss You

Will You Be Back Tomorrow?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was at Baekhyun’s appartement. He was in Baekhyun’s room, sitting on the bed as he kept staring to a picture on the desk. Chanyeol sat up as he approached the desk and took the picture.

He rubbed it softly. His eyes said it all. He missed those moments. Their school days. Chaerin.

He stared at how beautiful Chaerin’s smile was. At that time, Baekhyun and Inha were still an item too. It was beautiful days. And he couldn’t forget it at all.

Baekhyun came, bringing a glass of water for his bestfriend. He saw Chanyeol near his desk and he knew what he looked for. He sighed, approaching him.

“I miss those days too.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol turned to him and put the picture back, “Why do you still keep it?”

“It’s precious to me.” Baekhyun replied, “I have no idea.” Baekhyun chuckled, “Every time I feel tired, I see it then I feel better.”

“You can just keep Inha’s picture. Why the four of us?” Chanyeol asked.

“Honestly, I miss the four of us. Those days… I think are the best days ever in my life. I always miss that.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything after that. He walked towards the window and gazed down. His mind was full of Chaerin.

“Soobin said, last month, Chaerin had an accident.”

Chanyeol immediately turned to Baekhyun, “What?”

“She was in a coma for a week. That’s why she did the medical check up just like she said before.” Baekhyun continued.

Chanyeol didn’t reply. He sat down on the chair and held his head. He suddenly punched the table, “I hate this.”

“Chanyeol—“

“I hate myself.” Chanyeol said, “I miss her so bad, Baekhyun. I can’t take it anymore.”

Baekhyun sighed, “Don’t you remember? You were the one who let her go, Chanyeol. You made the wrong decision.”

“I know.” Chanyeol whispered. “I hate myself. I hate myself.”

Baekhyun let out a big sigh again. He wanted to help Chanyeol but he didn’t know what to do. He remembered that he also supported the wrong decision.

Baekhyun walked towards his bestfriend and put his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder, “Regret always comes last, bro.”

***

Chaerin was in the library of her college. But, she couldn’t focus one bit. Even since last night, she couldn’t sleep either. She couldn’t forget her encounter with Chanyeol.

She put the pen on the table and closed her eyes. She began to massage her head.

“You look messy.” Someone said.

Chaerin stopped massaging her head and opened her eyes, it was Inha.

Chaerin sighed, “I know, right?

Inha smiled as she sat down a chair in front of Chaerin. She put her books on the table and looked up, “Is it because of yesterday?”

Chaerin looked up and weakly smiled, “I didn’t know I could meet him there.”

“We didn’t know.” Inha corrected. “It’s really a small town. Of the number of people, Why should Soobin?”

Chaerin didn’t say anything and Inha knew she didn’t want to talk about it.

“Kwon Inha!” someone called.

Both Chaerin and Inha looked at the person.

“Hi, Jung Jinyoung.” Inha smiled.

Jinyoung smiled as he sat next to Inha, “What are you doing here?”

“Just worried about my best friend.” Inha replied as she looked at Chaerin with a smile on her face. Chaerin chuckled.

“Friendship goals,” someone replied. This time was Sejeong. “Annyeong!”

Sejeong sat next to Chaerin, “You should behave like that too to me, Jung Jinyoung.”

“Why should I?” Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

“When Chaerin was in a coma, I was so lonely and you didn’t worry about me.” Sejeong snorted.

“What?!” Jinyoung made a face, “I can’t believe you said like that. Who do you think who always accompany you to go to drink?!”

“SSST!” some people suddenly hissed.

Jinyoung and Sejeong closed their mouths while Chaerin and Inha couldn’t help but laugh.

“You guys are so cute.” Inha chuckled.

Sejeong glared at Jinyoung while Jinyoung shook his head.

“But you do look messy. What’s this about?” Jinyoung asked.

Chaerin sighed, “My ex-boyfriend.”

Sejeong gasped, “Do you mean, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter