Enough is enough!

Random Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2. enough is enough!

jeongyeon | mina

 

 

Mina had enough.

 

She couldn't take it anymore. Overwhelmed by different emotions, it was too much for her to handle. She felt like she would drown if it goes on. And there's one reason for her stress, some people may call it overwork, lack of sleep, etc. but for Mina, it's different. And she calls it.. Yoo Jeongyeon.

Yes it was because of Yoo Jeongyeon. It has always been Jeongyeon.

 

***

Mina kept denying it at first. It can't be. It's not possible.

But then one day during an interview, Mina was asked about if she would date anyone what would be her ideal type. She never have thought about this kind of stuff before, she always had a mindset just to focus on her dream and that she doesn't have time for some romance because of their busy life as an idol,  so she thought she would just give a cliche answer that she always say whenever she was asked with the same question.

"For me.." She paused for a bit, thinking, then smiled. "I need someone who is kind, well mannered, playful but leads me well since I have difficulty in making a decision." 

Huh?

After her reply she paused for a bit with a sudden realization, not listening to the conversation anymore. She suddenly realized how her answer was different from her usual, it was kinda oddly specific like she was actually referring to someone. Unintentionally though, she suddenly made eye contact from the person across her seat.

Her body froze, and her heart suddenly beats faster than normal. What's happening to me? She thought to herself, right then the person grinned at her with her eyes forming crescents as she smiles. Mina always love that. Wait.. what? L-love? She stopped herself.

Suddenly she felt uncomfortable staring at that person. She looked away, calming herself down and tried to listen to the conversation. But it was impossible, her heart was still beating fast, it doubled actually as if it would still be possible. She was suddenly distracted. She can't think straight.

No Mina! It's just a coincidence. Yes, just a coincedence. Mina convinced herself.

But then later as days have passed, she can't lie to herself anymore. The more she denies it, the more the feelings grew stronger. She finally accepted it. It is her that she was describing on the interview. It is her that she was thinking about when she said that. It wasn't just a coincedence.

Jeongyeon really is her ideal type. She like hers. No correction, she's in love with her.

Mina is in love with Jeongyeon.

 

***

Mina is a very smart person, she's almost good at everything even on her first try. Almost. Solving puzzles was just a piece of cake for her. But then there's one thing she's not good at. There's one puzzle that she can't solve no matter how much time she spends thinking. 

And that is Yoo Jeongyeon.

Mina is confused with Jeongyeon. All those years they've been together, she thought she knew her better. But she was wrong. And she hates it. 

She feels like Jeongyeon kept playing a game with her that she didn't even know she was in. She makes her feel high and down at the same time, makes her feel warm yet cold at the same time. It doesn't make any sense anymore.

What she hates the most is the way Jeongyeon made her feel. She could feel there's something between them. The way Jeongyeon stares at her, the way she grabs her hand when they walk, the way she listens to her when no one could hear, and the way she always made her feel special. She knows there is something, an unexplainable connection, but this is Yoo Jeongyeon. She doesn't really know what's going on that playful mind of hers. 

She doesn't really get her sometimes. Does she like her back or not? Was she was just playing with her feelings? One minute she's sweet with her then the next thing she know Jeongyeon is flirting with the other members. And most of the time its right in front of her. The nerve of that girl. Doesn't she knows how I would feel everytime she does that. It hurts, really hurts. But she has to endure it. Maybe its one-sided after all this time. "I'll just hide this feelings after all." Mina sighed as she decided.

Yoo Jeongyeon will remain an unsolved puzzle to Mina.

 

***

Rare moments like this is always treasured by Mina. How she wished she could spend more days like this more specially with her favorite person. Today they are on their break from their busy schedule although other members have individual schedule, others visited their home. Jeongyeon and Mina decided to stay at the dorm and just rest there together like they usually do sometimes. "It may be one-sided, but can't i enjoy times like this with her?" Mina smiled in contentment.

"So what do you wanna do this time?" Jeongyeon suddenly asked as she sat down next to her in the couch with a smile on her face handing her some popcorn and drinks. 

"Ah Jeongyeon-ah why do you do this to my heart!" Mina thought as she kept her cool, she doesn't want Jeongyeon to know her feelings for her. But its hard whenever Jeongyeon does this kind of things. Jeongyeon is always considerate over Mina always making sure to do the things she wanted. Even small things like this makes the butterflies in her stomach crazy.

"Ah unnie! I just both a game recently, want to give it a try with me?" She unintentionally acted cutely towards Jeongyeon. She doesn't know why she does this with her sometimes. Maybe to get her attention? And it worked.

"Ah so cute!" Jeongyeon playfully pinched Mina's cheek. "Sure, sure! What ever you want Minari~" Jeongyeon replied in a sing-song tone. Mina smiled from ear to ear as she successfully got Jeongyeon's attention. She then went to her room excitedly to get the game she bought. She's been waiting for this day to spend time with Jeongyeon alone. She's so happy she had bought the game. 

It's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter