epilogue.

Co-Workers

It first began when Eunbi came up to her during break, and not so discreetly whispered, "You know he's married right?" 

Then it was when she started getting weird looks from all the people in her office. 

After that it was,"Does her husband know about this?" Taehyung asked Jungkook when he saw his friend give Yuju a kiss in the morning. 

Yuju started working there six months after Jungkook came, and the two of them never really established their relationship to anyone. However, they weren't trying to hide it either. When Namjoon saw them holding hands in the parking lot, they didn't think much of it. 

Until rumors started going around that they were cheating on their spouses.

The problem was everyone knew Yuju and Jungkook were married, but it seemed no one knew that it was to each other.

"So are you too going to keep this going?" Eunha asks her when it's break time and Yuju is making coffee. 

"Huh?" She grunts in confusion as the other turns an eyebrow daringly. 

"Don't act like you don't know." She gets her lunch from the fridge and dumps it on the table. "I totally saw you all over our hot co-worker Jeon Jungkook. I don't blame you it's just... does his wife know?" Yuju's eyes go wide and the mug almost slips out of her hand. "Does your spouse know?" 

Yuju can't help but snort at her friends interrogation. She's feeling a bit risky and playful today so she smirks and puts her coffee down. "Does it matter?" Her eyebrow is raised and the corner of is tipped up in a cocky manner. 

A gasp escapes from the smaller girl and Yuju tries her best to stifle the laugh begging to come out. "Wow Yuju, I never thought you were like that." 

"Like what?" The laughter is starting to seep out of her, but she pulls it off with a smug smile. "It's his own wife's fault for treating him this way to make him unloyal." She shakes her head as if to be disapproving.

Eunha gasps again and her eyes become round. "You shouldn't say things like that!" She exclaims while gently hitting her friend.

"Please, she's not even pretty." Yuju prompts as she digs into her wallet to look for a picture. She takes the picture out and tosses it to the other girl. "See?" 

"Oh." She holds a photo of Yuju in a wedding dress and right beside her is none other than their co-worker, Jungkook, dressed in a fancy tux with her arms locked with his wife. 

When she looks back up Yuju is leaving the room with a huge laugh.

-

AHHHH sorry I updated this so late I just kept forgetting about it otl. Thanks for reading guys, I hope you liked it!